Having punted "£4 by Christmas" all of last year I have a certain reluctance to second guess now after all that has happened. I have the feeling that all the 'bad' should surely be behind us but, again, I have been there before. The moment, for me, is the election. I think the Cons will need to take max advantage. £4? Maybe even £5? It really depends on what GO thinks will bring votes. DLAR has a new CEO and has gathered some big contracts including changing tehnologies, all indicating long term strength. That should give confidence in the marketplace, which is why I am thinking of reducing my average. I reckon I can get to below 550 if I go for it tomorrow. That seems to offer a real prospect for the next year.
Glad you enjoyed the golf , I've been advocating a possible rise in the trading range for a while now , although I don't expect it to go much beyond £4 until the DAS is redeemed , divis have been reinstated and the sell off has at least started . Can't see all that happening before May , ....but you never know . Would you like to put a figure on what you think it will be ? As for DLAR , recovery in the next six months , you could be right , but it's not what they're stating in the trading report.
Re DLAR.. I bought and like you have been hit but it is not a loss until I sell. Rather I am thinking of buying to reduce my average SP as I think the company will show recovery in the next six months. GL
Just back from golfing in Eire, lovely in the west and south. Well done! 330 is a good price, already showing. Everything has turned up again, thank goodness. My hunch is that we can expect a long steady climb through until May. Obviously occasional short drops will happen but I feel things are shaping well. Just my hunch, like HALFMIST, though I don't expect jings100 to agree! GL
Yes I saw it hit 328 and then went to 330.. Took the view it may have hit the bottom.. So based on the .. those who hesitate theory I decided to step in.... With a near 10% drop in the Dow and close to correction territory... I hoped the bottom was close... Nearly sold this morning for a 3.5% gain but have decided to hang on and see what next week brings... Cautious about that Ebola situation... But hopefully a positive rise on the USA markets at 2:30 PM.
Does anybody know the date of RBS next quarterly results date...
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.