Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Quick Poll
QUICK POLL >
Do you invest in funds?




BEM Share Chat - RSS Feed

Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 1.50Bid: 1.25Ask: 1.75Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 40.00%Open: 1.50High: 1.50Low: 1.50Yesterday’s Close: 1.50


Share Discussion for Beowulf (BEM)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Premium Membership
EricDraven
Posts: 16,260
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
Today's RNS
24 Oct '14
Very pleased with the appointments. Glad we have retained Jan-Ola for his knowledge of the deposit, our Company and his overall expertise. Kurt appears to have the experience that we also need to drive this, so I think we can be happy that we are building something better here.

As for the exploration licence extensions, that would be farcical should the MI or Government now not approve our Concession Licence. And so we wait.

Finally. While Clive may not have been to everyone's liking, in his time here he has at least avoided the massive dilutions that I've experienced on some AIM shares. Albeit the sp has tanked over the last four years, but I feel we are not alone in that regard if you look at the market contempt for the natural resources sector over this period. At least we presently have a lowish amount of shares still in issue, even with the Lanstead involvement. Perhaps, with iron ore prices very low, there was little other chance of keeping us afloat, even though we were, and maybe remain displeased with Lanstead entering the fray. Yet, here we still are, still very much alive and kicking. Better than the alternative.

Anyway, pleased with the appointments, a mix of old guard and new blood, Kurt having only recently become involved. I hope it will be the correct balance for us.

Hold tight all. We need the Concession, but then it should be game on!

Best wishes.
 
TheFarEnd
Posts: 402
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
spread.
24 Oct '14
Displayed spread is farcical.
Actual buy price just quoted 2.08p

If this concession is granted expect 9p minimum.
mak0127
Posts: 305
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
aug59
24 Oct '14
Are you local to London? Maybe we have a chat in person.
Suzy2
Posts: 3,836
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
MrPlodge's
24 Oct '14
Advice is very sound.....so I'll desist from contending each point, Ibjj, and agree to differ.
lbjj
Posts: 3,436
Answer
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:2.00
Suzy2
24 Oct '14
Good morning. Agreed. But that's just part of the picture. I bought in over 4 years ago. I reckon we are around 2 years behind where we should be. Yes, Swedish bureaucracy moves at one very slow pace. However, we lost 6 months when BEM's blunder meant we could do no drilling. For the remainder of the time, the rate of drilling has been far too slow and we have been far too conciliatory to the Sami issue. Dare I also add, CSP has not been the most dynamic of characters in this drama. Meanwhile that big old lump sits in the ground still tantalizing us all. GLA.
Suzy2
Posts: 3,836
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
View Thread (2)
RE: Kallak
24 Oct '14
Well I'm not surprised, there is only one thing that will get this company moving forward and we all know what that is. The permitting process has taken an extraordinary amount of time and the current sp is the result of that delay. Today is the day if I remember correctly for the company to submit their comments to the MI re the recent decision by the CAB. And so we continue to wait...in hope.
ed44
Posts: 4,265
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
View Thread (2)
Kallak
24 Oct '14
Thanks for the info regarding the exploration permit extension. Although I do tend to worry about this share as I still own a massive amount of shares. I find it hard to believe that the authorities would continue to grant exploration licence extensions if the long term plan is to refuse the exploitation permit as that would kill any future interest in exploration in Sweden by foreign mining companies.

I'm 70 now and hope all of this transpires before I depart this life. I plan to put the proceeds into a trust fund to pay the university fees for my four young grandchildren. At the current rate of progress they will have graduated from university before this finally reaches the exploitation stage.

Hopefully our newly appointed young CEO will get it moving in the right direction. I'm surprised that we have not had a positive reaction from the market regarding the news of his appointment. I hope that they do not keep CSP around for too long as I think that a clean break is better in these circumstances.

All the best
Suzy2
Posts: 3,836
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
RNS
24 Oct '14
aug59
Posts: 673
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
Correction 22:00
24 Oct '14
On ‘the’ level
mrplodge
Posts: 504
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.00
Parkjaure 3
24 Oct '14
So we continue to be able to explore but still no confirmation we can mine. This gets more farcical by the day. Message to Sweden Yes or No it really is that simple. Please provide an answer soon so us long suffering shareholders can move on rather than experience more torture. A simple green light subject to any number of conditions (No daft suggestions) would be great this millennium.
Mak and Aug please agree to disagree





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.