Thanks for the reply guys, I like AMC but could do with the money but like you R34 I don't want to sell at a loss so I may just get rid of the little ticker symbol off my phone and iPad and ignore for a while, hopefully KEA will hit 5-7p and that will sort me out until Amur hits a bigger price. GLA
It depends if your desperate for the money. It could be another year before the licence is given? who knows? I bought in a while back and would be selling at a loss right now so I'm happy to hold until licence is given. I can't see any reason why they shouldn't be given it being that they've been granted it before. If you can afford to wait then hold as in previous times the share price has hit circa 20p which at this price now is a bargain
On what I should do, small investor trying to just make my money do more than the friggin banks do with it, what are your honest opinions about AMC? I like the share but this licence is reallyyyyyy dragging and was considering selling off some (at a loss) to get into REM or STG or should I just hold in AMC, won't take any advice as gospel as I know its my decision but was after some others views if possible. Thanks.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.