Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




GKP Share Chat - RSS Feed

Gulf Keystone Petroleum Share Chat (GKP)



Share Price: 30.00Bid: 29.75Ask: 30.00Change: -1.50 (-4.76%)Faller - Gulf Keystone
Spread: 0.25Spread as %: 0.84%Open: 31.50High: 31.75Low: 29.50Yesterday’s Close: 31.50



Share Discussion for Gulf Keystone (GKP)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


GUSTOS
Posts: 342
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
stew200
8 Jul '15
RE breaking news my arabic has failed me again. Maybe you can tell me what it says.
 
selector
Posts: 1,344
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
$$
8 Jul '15
Game changer on ii
theshipscook1
Posts: 1,055
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
Kozel...
8 Jul '15
oooh...how exciting. I like him.
bluebeard11
Posts: 329
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
piece of cr@p
8 Jul '15
about 10k ;-[ just on this not to mention afr iof
kinglouie2013
Posts: 794
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
RE: piece of cr@p
8 Jul '15
how much are you down? Not as much as many on here I would guess...

I admit, I have vented frustrations on here from time to time regarding the diabolical SP but you are relentless in your diatribe! If you are truly that p*ssed off and see no future for this share then sell up and move on. Life is to short to be that bitter. Alternatively, turn off and come back in 6 months. Who knows, we may have received some decent money, a revised CPR and producing 70000 BOPD! SP should then be several pence higher.... I am heavily invested here and see 32.5 p as close to rock bottom and an absolute bargain. Time will tel....l.
weathervane
Posts: 546
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
RE: Shaikan is FUNDAMENTAL to the K..
8 Jul '15
Nicki, If Kozel does not deserve to be abused then, let him come out of hiding and tell us what he knows, or more to the point, what he has ALWAYS known.
stew200
Posts: 2,662
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:32.50
Breaking news
8 Jul '15
SPLITS
Posts: 22
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
View Thread (3)
RE: ERB
8 Jul '15
Tawaksham ‏@tawaksham 47s48 seconds ago
@tawaksham Industry sources announces today that SOMO has terminated all sales of Kirkuk crude.
NickiMinaj
Posts: 3,687
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
Shaikan is FUNDAMENTAL to the KRG
8 Jul '15
The plateau prudiction level was put at 400,000 to 500,000 barrels per day. That was before the directors got into bondage and started wearing gags all the time lol.

And that figure did not include the Sheikh Adi "side-lobe", or the potential application of EOR to the very heavy oil in the Cretaceous flanks..

It doesn't require the Brain of Britain to work out the self-evident importance of Shaikan to the KRG. Who, with the BIRs exercised would have 32% of Shaikan in addition to the lion's share of the income from the other 68%.

And people work day-and-night to persuade the ordinary shareholders that their investment isn't worth a row of beans, and that they should sell their shares. They supposedly don't have any shares themselves, but they spend their lives making bizarre "public service announcements". While abusing anyone who is positive, and Todd Kozel in particular.

It's so transparent as to be utterly laughable.
bluebeard11
Posts: 329
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:32.50
View Thread (2)
piece of cr@p
8 Jul '15
why does anyone buy above 32.5p???





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.