Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




BEM Share Chat - RSS Feed

Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 1.50Bid: 1.40Ask: 1.60Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.20Spread as %: 14.29%Open: 1.50High: 1.50Low: 1.50Yesterday’s Close: 1.50


Share Discussion for Beowulf (BEM)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Kallak
Posts: 744
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.90
Exploration permits for Ballek
10 Feb '15
2015-02-09 000143/2015 Exploration permits for Ballek No. 6, Arjeplog Wayland Sweden AB LULEÅ 25 In NW

http://www.sgu.se/bergsstaten/om-bergsstaten/aktuellt-diarium/

Best Regards Kallak
 
Mick_OC
Posts: 1,583
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
RE: Sp
10 Feb '15
Right now, I'd be happy to break even - hence 20p SP
EricDraven
Posts: 17,223
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
Sp
10 Feb '15
Interesting that we all have differing opinions on where it could go. Who really knows when a rally will hit? We have to wait and see. Waiting, pah, easy eh longies?
EricDraven
Posts: 17,223
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
UK_Neon
10 Feb '15
I'm thinking back over 50p, maybe not this year, but it depends on various factors, a bull market, iron ore prices rising. (Concession approved, obviously). I'm looking for 50p again, especially as we near production, because the sp has also reached the 50p level twice before. Now we have more resource JORCed to a mineable level than we have done prior, with further drilling to come and an ANI status attached to the deposit, which may drive the price significantly should parties be interested in making an offer for our Company.

Only my thoughts, as resident neanderthal, but shorter-term, I'd be happy with double figures again over the next few months, with Concession nailed.

Finally, CSP could play Delt and I'll play CSP. Lol.

Cheers Neon.
TheFarEnd
Posts: 479
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
Re: SP Guess.
9 Feb '15
IMO we could have expected a valuation between 25m and 30m with the mining concession fully approved, that would give us an SP of circa 8p. But that was before the bottom dropped out of the market (that would equate to 17p when we had 160m shares in issue. Incidentally an SP of 70p today would value BEM close to a quarter of a billion pounds!!!).

Today who knows, there’s not much appetite for iron ore.
We could never compete with the Aussies. I read a report recently they can supply FOB at $20 per ton, and at $20 a ton they can ship it anywhere.
Now I know our market is the european one but they are in meltdown and not about to turn around anytime soon.

The approval is only the beginning what next?
Do you fully prove up Kallak?
I doubt we would find a partner until we have a DFS in place which normally takes 12 months plus, and we know how quick the Swedes approve things.
All this requires finance.
Now we know Mr Budge is conserving funds, it’s my guess that he is waiting for a rise in the SP after approval to raise finance.

I have a considerable amount tied up in BEM and we are all waiting and will be trying to reduce our exposure here on any rise.

This is only my opinion, but if anyone wants to be here to the end we have another four years to wait.
I hope i’m wrong but what do I know.
GLA
BULP
Posts: 1,986
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.90
mc_oc
9 Feb '15
with the mining concession in place and a jv deal then I would expect a sp of 20 to 30 p as the heard arrive in anticipation of a sale of the kallak mine site etc.
Mick_OC
Posts: 1,583
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
RE: Sp guess with apolgies to delt ..
9 Feb '15
That is no good to me mate, 20p min by end of summer please
treetop
Posts: 883
Off Topic
Opinion:Hold
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
Sp guess with apolgies to delt !
9 Feb '15
And it is only a guess, is that we might see 9-10 p by the end of the year for me if approvals come through. For much of the last three years it ran around that level. Until this crazy problem about reindeer surfaced we were potentially 70 p or more if the iron ore prices had held firm.The world drop in value makes anything else a wilder guess than mine but it could pick up from 2016 if the world economy improves as BEM move into production with a partner.Fingers,legs and any other appendages crossed BTW.
UK_Neon
Posts: 1,994
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
RE: treetop
9 Feb '15
Hi Eric, where do you feel it should be out of interest ?

PS. Nice to see ITV are taking an interest http://tinyurl.com/lp4952k Always thought it would make a good film. Who will play CSP and Delt ?
EricDraven
Posts: 17,223
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.90
View Thread (2)
treetop
9 Feb '15
It will be good to see this share back up there where we feel it should be. The wait for this decision has been both ridiculous and excruciating. Onwards we go hopefully.

Not long now.





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.