Thank you for calling be back earlier, please see my questions below:
1 When are we due to get issued our shares in Intelicrypt solutions, it was expected to take 3 months from the February meeting?
2. According to Linked-in Jamie Ridealgh no longer works for the company, is this the case? And if so what is the background to this?
3. What is the view regarding our investment into CQCL and the new re Aranco recently. Obviously bearing in mind they agreed to fund it $50 million over the next 2-3 years.
4. When is it expected that shareholders will get to see the accounts for GOS systems and related businesses?
5. Has GOS now been released from the Canadian regulation/reporting requirements it had?
6. Has the following taken place and do we now have shares in CQCL “The convertible preferred shares are convertible into new ordinary shares of CQCL at a price per share that will be 20% below the price per ordinary share paid by CQCL's expected institutional and other investors in a financing that is currently anticipated to occur in 2015”
7. Can we have an update on our encryption key products due this year please “Touchstone investee GOS Systems has been granted exclusive reseller distribution rights over CQCL's forthcoming Quantum Key Encryption ("QKE") products which will be targeted at governments and corporations that have high security requirements. The sales right covers European sales of the products and the products are expected to be available for sale from 2016 onwards.”
Just tried +44 20 3301 9337 to ask a few questions, no answer on a few go's and I cant leave a message as the mail box is full. A little concerning, FYI my questions were:
1. When are we due to get issued our shares in Intelicrypt solutions, now overdue. 2. What happened re Jamie Radleigh 3. What is their take re CQCL and the Aranco news 4. When are we going to see some GOS accounts 5. Has GOS been released from the Candian regulation/reporting requirements yet
Foolsgold, did you manage to make contact recently to get that view?
Senior people often move on for benign reasons, and I've no reason to think that's not the case here. Jamie Ridealgh's CV does indicate that he moves around a lot.
It's very easy to insult professionals while hiding behind the anonymity of a computer keyboard, but in your case your comments are completely unjustified and misinformed.
There is no unprofessionalism, and there is no shambles.
For some reason, either your character and/or inexperience, you can't seem to grasp the fact that a private company can be successful and valuable, and that the delisting here was in the best interest of shareholders.
The results: months and months of incessant, sometimes almost hysterical, whingeing!!!
And I doubt that it is just me who is getting heartily bored by it!!
Stephen Hawking, Scientific Advisor to CQCL, is also not the sort to back a dud.
The head of Grupo Arcano Alberto Chang appears to have deceived many people, including Richard Branson:
April 11, 2016 — 10:23 AM BSTUpdated on April 11, 2016 — 3:47 PM BST " ... “I’ve known Alberto Chang for several years and I have been struck by his passion for innovation and his positive impact in a number of areas from education to space travel,” Branson said in an e-mail before his disappearance. In a follow-up message on Saturday, he said: “I am saddened to read the reports about Alberto Chang. Clearly, this is a developing situation and it would not be appropriate to comment until the facts become clear.” ..." http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-11/whereabouts-unknown-chile-money-man-quits-job-company-life
But to say that this discredits them is silly.
With respect to Grupo Arcano's $50M. investment into CQCL, I believe that it was agreed as a staged investment over three years.
I think that it's questionable whether any amounts handed over so far would have to be repaid, though clearly the investment agreement is likely to be suspended.
The main issue for GOS Systems is re. CQCL's forthcoming Quantum Key Encryption ("QKE") products, over which GOS Systems has been granted exclusive reseller distribution rights. I don't so any reason why this should be negatively impacted though.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.