I think its very open, vote can go either way (imo it will be Yes), but I am sure no one can be really confident on either way...
No Vote - It could be really positive for the SP in the short term as there's no dilution and then they'll have to be more open and release some more news and satisfy shareholders but in mid to long term, it will delay accelaration in new wells drill...
Yes Vote - I think this might see SP stagnate for a week or aomething around or below 0.8s but as June is approaching with Varang news due and financials due, it will start to rise steadily by the end of the week, if they start new wells in June then that will also add to the news flow..
So basiaclly I think the SP will be positive on either vote but lets wait and see, how things unflod.... Gla
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.