Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

'Post-RNS exclusive interview with Independent Oil & Gas (IOG)' Watch here

'Post-RNS exclusive interview with Independent Oil & Gas (IOG)'


Condor Gld Share Chat (CNR)



Share Price: 51.50Bid: 0.00Ask: 0.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Condor Gld
Spread: 0.00Spread as %: 0.00%Open: 51.50High: 51.50Low: 51.50Yesterday’s Close: 51.50


Share Discussion for Condor Gld


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


Awax
Posts: 1,988
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.50
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
There has been an effort here over several weeks, since the price was 70p, to get pi's to sell by slowly taking the price down on little volume. Didn't work in my view because many lth are just that and holding tight. So suddenly today this 'surprise' news and a further attempt. I'm taking more as I see it as an opportunity.
 
Wondergoals
Posts: 2,084
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.50
have a look
19 May '17
and see what has happened to the sp since MC listed us on an unknown US exchange (instead of TSX which was the general expectation). And that in spite of a number of presentations at big international events, the promise of drilling progress, district play etc etc..
Patryk221
Posts: 1,679
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:56.00
View Thread (2)
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
Iv set here and watched for last 5 years and only see the guys with money adding, they are not complaining like we are and surely they are not stupid as I was lol ;) I don't mind waiting another year or two as long as it doubles if not triples from here, which in no doubt it will, look at SOLG, from dust to MK of 600 with hardly anything.
nero120
Posts: 466
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.25
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
Patryk you're a changed man! Love it!
Patryk221
Posts: 1,679
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:55.25
View Thread (2)
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
Well, we got what we wanted an update, and it's a positive one, 300 isn't 3000 one way or another they will be resettled even if we need to pay them, and permit will come, we are at final stages, gold only way with Trump is up and people are worried, iv got 200k quid here and not a single worry, would only be adding if had more as JM, RB and MC have been doing, follow the money and wait...
deadly_silence
Posts: 488
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.25
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
AMC* typo
tester123
Posts: 960
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:55.25
RE: oh dear
19 May '17
Just my tuppence worth - I wasn't aware that the Nic Gov would make getting the 300 residents to agree to a resettlement package as part of their prerequisites before signing off the EIA.. to my mind the Environmental permit is just that - environment issues only.. but they are making it a prerequisite to agree the settlement issues beforehand!! Making the company the bad boys here not the government, classic.

The drop today is a major overreaction though, buy buy buy!!

Regards,
T123
deadly_silence
Posts: 488
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.25
RE: RNS 190517
19 May '17
Unnecessary panic from a few here. This is nothing new, although just been made an official requirement from MARENA. Making a 'detailed resettlement action plan' isnt an overnight job, probably taken them 6 months on just that, AND its complete now and ready for submission. Thing to remember we dont need to move everyone to get the permit! We need a go ahaead from goverment and the majority of the community to agree to it in the form of a positive public consultation. We half way with the goverment giving thumps up and we've been working on the public front for a while with 30% land aquired, so why the panic i dont know. Its slow yes. If anyone was following ARC youd know it took them best part of 4-5 years before getting the final licence. Not saying it will take us that long.

Have management been sat doing nothing? Obviously not. With drilling underway, we should be on track for 3mill oz resource and 200k production plan. Intermediate and major will be eyeing us big time.

One requirment for tsx listing was having a audited financial report no older than 3 months, which we now have. Will we still be listing on tsx now that we are on OTC markets? I dont know, i might send an email to find out.

Looking forward to drill results here. Dont mind staying pat and throwing profit from other shares here either. All the best.
nero120
Posts: 466
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.25
RE: oh dear
19 May '17
I don't speak for the market wondergoals. All we can do is look at the fundamentals (or the technicals if you're a trader) and make a call. Fundamentals look damn good to me, I don't know about you and I don't know about IIs or hedge funds or whatever.

Anyway why do you care? As long as Condor achieves it's goals of getting a de-risked, fully permitted 3m oz+, 200,000 oz/year mine then when we sell up (or build the mine) you'll have a fat cash reward for your patience. Can you think of anyone else you'd trust with the company besides MC? Not saying he's perfect by any means but I've made the mistake of investing in companies run by cowboys and I can promise you, MC is not a cowboy. He will get the job done, you just have to be patient. As I said to you before, what other choices do you have?
nero120
Posts: 466
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.50
RE: Nero 120
19 May '17
Bigjamie, I hear you, but unfortunately that's the risk inherent in investing in late-stage junior miners. No one can know how long the process of permitting takes, it's not exactly a science and if you thought the company agreed to a timescale then I have to say you made the wrong assumption.

The time factor is out of MCs hands, our hands, even the Nic government is limited by various factors dependent on the various parties involved. It's a complex process and anyone who know's the sector knows this. If one or two desperately poor locals could hold mining companies to ransom then mines would never have been built in Nic or other third world countries. No one wants to stop the mine, it will help the local economy massively, they just want to be compensated for their inconvenience understandably. Negotiations will occur and all disputes will be resolved. The big investors in Condor know this, hence they are not selling but increasing their holdings.

Chill your beans, open a bottle of wine, it's the weekend and there's nothing to worry about with regards to Condor. The company is in good hands, you just need to be patient.




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.