Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




THR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Thor Mining Share Chat (THR)



Share Price: 0.042Bid: 0.035Ask: 0.0448Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Thor Mining
Spread: 0.0098Spread as %: 28.00%Open: 0.042High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 0.042


Share Discussion for Thor Mining (THR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


zeps
Posts: 6,443
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.35
Sharematrix
22 Nov '13
Don't forget last week they sent 30 1/2 mill to asx. If the buying carries on the mms could or are short of shares.
 
sharematrix
Posts: 2,416
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.35
thr
22 Nov '13
.45-50 or more today,
Daisan
Posts: 296
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.35
View Thread (3)
RE: Volumes support a breakout move
22 Nov '13
OK it's beginning to get a bit more interesting with prices being paid gradually moving up (despite a 2m sell) and volumes offered for sale down. 0.34/0.35 looks like a potential base for another leg up. Could be interesting this afternoon if this begins to get more attention.
sharematrix
Posts: 2,416
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.35
thr
22 Nov '13
my opinion this is being held down. 2m sell and bid goes up lol
sharematrix
Posts: 2,416
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.35
old finger
22 Nov '13
you must just get you wish but hold a little longer, and your can make that 200-300%
Oldfinger
Posts: 982
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.34
View Thread (3)
RE: Volumes support a breakout move
22 Nov '13
Hope so...could do with a !00%er on a Friday...:)))
sharematrix
Posts: 2,416
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.34
zeps
22 Nov '13
they were targetting 1.4 grams per tonne heading for a resource of 450k. here they found 14.1 grams, and in one case 100grams. could be more than million if not more. can imagine what it will do to the sp if millions were found. not saying on the scale of solg as i cant see that happening but for what we are worth at the moment the results a amazing
1729resources
Posts: 163
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.34
View Thread (3)
Volumes support a breakout move
22 Nov '13
..... developing here.
zeps
Posts: 6,443
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.34
Sharemaster
22 Nov '13
I reckon you won't be far wrong with your prediction. 4.00p is only when they go in production with finance available. Then they can start on molyhil. Tungsten is sought after and in demand. With the Chinese cornering the market. We already have a buyer for 70% of the tungsten. Still looking for a buyer for the remaining 30%. This could be big next year. It's having the bottle to keep hold of the shares when it does start torise significantly. Then there's nickel and gold at dundas. Atb zeps
sharematrix
Posts: 2,416
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.34
zeps
22 Nov '13
4p maybe but i think next year 1.5p a short term target





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.