No issues at all that I can see with buying. Just tried a dummy buy and was given a quote for 15m shares instantly, no issues at all. I didn't complete the trade of course as personally I think there's a good chance of a consolidation now that the SP has approached the nominal share value (0.01p) again.
You can wait or put a limit order in slightly above, say 0.032 - sometimes works for me. Think I'd rather wait for sellers sub 0.03 personally. I'm sure a few more people will get bored holding this through August. Although the august before last, it did quadruple in just a few days. ;)
It's normally because the price is about to tick up (or tick down) soon so the MM's throttle back the quantity you can Buy (or sell) until that change happens.
If someone now sells 20M stock, the price will not tick up and you will be able to buy more, but if that does not happen you will see a tick up to 0.025 - 0.035 and you should be able to buy for say 0.031 ish.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.