We have known for some time that the greenies were vehemently opposed to this but it cant be killed off without wiping out any economic credit for Sweden and its mining industry in total. I refuse to believe that any country pretending to have self respect could fail to over rule such a decision made on sentiment with the knock on effects it would have on the whole mining industry. Roll on January, the forthcoming election would destroy the sitting coailition's chances if it were to be refused.
I think we would all be utterly devastated if the final decision was a negative one, and quite appalled at the time taken to have reached such an outcome. We have much going for us here though Suzy, you know all that, we just have to focus on these factors and trust that the Swedes will wish to add to their mining quota using our ANI deposit. It is obviously of importance to them, so I would hope the ANI status isn't just for prestige, with the deposit not then allowed to be touched. That would defeat the purpose of its significance, in my opinion. We have to also remember that the CAB should not have included the potential transportation issue when considering the Mining Concession application, yet it did. Hopefully the MI will not be swayed by such inclusions and stick only to the actual matters relevant to this stage of the process.
Just trying to keep myself positive, and hope that it isn't misplaced.
No confidence at all but if a positive decision there should surely be upside. Its less than 2k I have here now so compared to losses to date its nothing. I am prepared to add to make average look ok but this could drag on for months. Whats to decide, the sedes are dithering fools and they will get no more money from me after bem
I agree with you Mrplodge, its sickening, we were in a far better position financially this time last year when we thought the decision was imminent You must be feeling positive to be thinking of averaging down, I'm beginning to fear the unthinkable, that the decision could go against us. If it goes in our favour then the world and his wife will average down. ;-) Experience has taught me that the best place to average down from is 0.1p,
I will buy to lower my average when the decision is made. Better to buy at 1p rather than 5 I know but with a big average the effect is minimal. A very good gamble for new investors but sickening for us who need this to multibag before breaking even.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.