Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




RRL Share Chat - RSS Feed

Range Resources Ltd Share Chat (RRL)



Share Price: 0.725Bid: 0.63Ask: 0.71Change: 0.02 (+2.84%)Riser - Range Res.
Spread: 0.08Spread as %: 12.70%Open: 0.725High: 0.725Low: 0.725Yesterday’s Close: 0.705


Share Discussion for Range Res. (RRL)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


RichTheNewbie
Posts: 11,304
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
RE: New loan. $35M. And the future...
26 May '15
The most obvious thing would be you seem to be confusing CORE and Sinosure/LO. Which makes the whole post nonsense ;)
 
RichTheNewbie
Posts: 11,304
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
RE: New loan. $35M. And the future...
26 May '15
You're usually wrong. I'll let someone else check.
Richthedealer
Posts: 62
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:Hold
Price:0.54
View Thread (2)
Needs a solid statement
26 May '15
Having read the posts here, I agree Mr Chen needs something more than MOU on offer. Shareholders need to see an RNS that states it's a done deal. Range should move away from these rather forward thinking statements and into reality conclusions. Makes us all say yea yea heard it all before...
AndytheMKDon
Posts: 8,988
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
New loan. $35M. And the future....
26 May '15
If the $35M loan goes through Sibo will own 36% of the company and there will be 7bn shares in issue.

The final number of Shares to be issued as part of the total investment will be determined upon signing of the subscription agreement. However, based on today's exchange rate, and assuming the maximum amount of the investment is provided and shareholder and regulatory approvals obtained, Sibo would hold approximately 36% of the enlarged share capital of the Company

They also mention In addition, Range is finalising the previously announced US$50 million trade financing package with Sinosure and LandOcean, with further details to be announced in due course.

If this goes through Sinosure / Landocean will own something like 50% of the company.

So if my maths is correct 86% of the company will be owned by Chinese institutions leaving 14% ish held by private investors. So essentially a takeover of the company is taking place and people think it's great news!!

Then what next?? Delisting or consolidation or private ownership, take your pick!!

Should they lift the suspension I will sell all remaining holdings as soon as somebody will give me a price for them, but I'm not holding my breath.
Richthedealer
Posts: 62
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.54
Good buy
26 May '15
If the Director says he's putting his own money in, then unlike the last lot it's a good sign. Mr Chen can certainly be compared to such great leaders like, Tinto, Churchill, Thatcher or Emporer Kangxi. He's clearly well connected and seems determined to right the wrongs of PL and the others. I get the picture he doesn't want to be seen in London as drinking from the same furry cup as the previous Cowboys that ran the company to its knees. Let's show some faith and see what happens from here. I'm all for RIGS support, the small investors needs one collective voice. I give it a strong buy on trading!
gutreaction
Posts: 294
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
Re:RNS
26 May '15
We must remember what happened to the Core MOU RNS dated 02/11/2014. This is still all promise of what might come to pass,although not front loaded like the Core deal. We need an RNS that states it has happened, to be out of the woods,because the clock is still ticking.
GLA
bountyhunter007
Posts: 1,463
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
RNS
26 May '15
I must admit DC seems to be a man with substance...he seems to be able to walk the talk.......I like the honesty of declaring new investment find has been set up specially for investment in Range...however unfortunately in case of Range any deal is not done until it's concluded as we have been seeing for last 2/3 years.
SaltDome
Posts: 292
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
31st May
26 May '15
....so RRL could possibly be trading on the Mon 1st June, providing that RRL have met all the AIM terms and conditions.
rob1969
Posts: 81
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
rrl
26 May '15
the deal does not go through until 31st may so no lift until then
brgmg69
Posts: 374
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
Trading
26 May '15
Surely we should be trading now, good news last week and funding today. I just can't see the point in us not trading.





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.