Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Quick Poll
QUICK POLL >
How many monitors do you use to trade?




RRL Share Chat - RSS Feed

Range Resources Ltd Share Chat (RRL)



Share Price: 0.535Bid: 0.56Ask: 0.64Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Range Res.
Spread: 0.08Spread as %: 14.29%Open: 0.535High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 0.535


Share Discussion for Range Res. (RRL)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Sanchez57
Posts: 973
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
RE: Manos Dave
14 Jan '15
Fact- new HQ are very bad sign

Fact - Lind now fear for their money and want it tomorrow.

Fact - we cannot do that.

All the writing is on the wall there in the RNA for all to see and it is an interim announcement to break the bad news, with no soft soap from the BOD as has been their m o of late - till this RNA. And if a positive spin on Bennetts exists, plenty of other lawyers in Perth- let's hear it.
 
carvegyber
Posts: 5,359
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (5)
RE: carvy
14 Jan '15
Unfortunately nothing anyone can do now. Just have to have some nerve calming drinks, sit back and watch Lind and Chinese Tango.

Anyone's guess on the outcome.

Good luck.
Alocasia
Posts: 5,264
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (5)
RE: carvy
14 Jan '15
ok thanks. I won't have a panic attack just yet then. Perhaps wait til tomorrow when the ****e hits the fan!
carvegyber
Posts: 5,359
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
other theories
14 Jan '15
I have other more sinister and logical theories but I won't share that here considering the flak I copped. I will just stick to the RNS.

Once bitten....
Celticheart
Posts: 6,731
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
Tomorrow
14 Jan '15
Just an observation here but if the BOD did not have a clear plan of action then they would have asked for more time or a revised proposal to Lind. We will know tomorrow what that plan is but I expect a lot has been going on behind the scenes while we have been in suspension. One thought for you though, everyone keeps telling me that LO and Core are linked, then why on earth would LO be going ahead with the rig purchase (see RNS) if we were going out of business, they would surely wait and buy them off the receiver.
carvegyber
Posts: 5,359
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (5)
RE: carvy
14 Jan '15
Alo,

You have to think from Lind's point of view. They lend money to PLCs and get paid shares at a discount to sell in the market. That is mode for payment. Now that they can't get paid and have no certainty, because Chinese can still pull out or shareholders don't approve and that is too long away, meanwhile, the company is burning cash with salaries, expenses etc.

The quicker they move, the more cash they will get back. Purely business.
torchy663
Posts: 6,176
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
RE: Manos Dave
14 Jan '15
hope your right carvegy...we dont have long to wait thats for sure
carvegyber
Posts: 5,359
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
Manos Dave
14 Jan '15
I hope nothing bad will happen to this too. It is not game over yet. This is just a demand in line with the default provisions which if isn't met by Range, it will give Lind the right to call in receivers. I am guessing it would be one business day to pay up.

BOD wants to write to them to ask them to wait for Core money but that is months away. I said before unless the Chinese can give them certainty, Lind will not wait as their position becomes worse. I am guessing negotiations have been happening but Lind (thinking like a normal lender) will want certainty and will not wait so they issued demand to ratchet up the heat. They are not buying the Chinese Jamorrow.

Ball is still in Chinese court. Chinese can still pay up. RRL's future lies in their hands but it has just taken one step closer to the brink.
JDwag
Posts: 3,173
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (3)
RE: So
14 Jan '15
A sorry story.

JD
Alocasia
Posts: 5,264
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.54
View Thread (5)
carvy
14 Jan '15
not much point have a bb if all alternatives aren't permitted to be discussed. So what advantage is it to Lind to make this move? Seems a bit impatient, yes? Is the game afoot?





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.