The placing was planed for tomorrow , usually when there is a placing it is timed to coin-side with good RNS so to assist with sales , so I am hoping for a good RNS tomorrow I was not expecting HH news yet but the 5 partners rising together hints at this ! Just a thought but how about a reward for pipe line completion each director is rewarded x number of shares ...posable ?
I was under the impression that I had sufficiently done my research...
'Application will be made for the Placing Shares, which will rank pari passu with the Company's existing issued ordinary shares, to be admitted to trading on AIM. Dealings in the Placing Shares on AIM are expected to commence on 10 February 2015.'
Please do correct me if I am mistaken or if I have missed something...
We all know those placing shares were admitted ! RNS , please DYR. Solo sp will be in a different zone come June 2016 with production Tanzania Kilwani ruvuuma , HH will be about to go commercial ? This is without the big Pan investment & even REEF could suprise ! All this but what IF the cove effect materialised as suggested by previous bourd member $$$$ it's whether you believe that this will return you more than you are prepared to lose ? I believe in the 4p 6p party. But if takeover 10p ++
Excellent day for all Solo holders. Once news of pipeline completion and GSA come through we will be in an excellent position. Something must be happening with HH as well, hopefully we get the confirmation of billions of barrels.
There will always be traders waiting on the sidelines for their target entry prices, some will be optimists and others realists. The question you need to be asking: is the 2.7% placing substantial enough to bring the SP down to .50 tomorrow.
The contributing factors are already evident... Given the extent of the expected news flow regarding Tanzania & potentially HH now, alongside the fact that the market is aware of the placing, would we really have risen to these levels today? In my experience/opinion, the answer would be No. We tested .70 today and once the placing is complete, we should be positioned to break resistance and continue the upwards trend in anticipation of news. I believe the most of HH partners took a substantial rise today on the back of a rumour, if this does not come to fruition tomorrow or in the coming days, we may see them edge back towards their previous levels in preparation for HH news. All in my opinion of course. GLA
I thought I may of not understood the RNS . I did say I am in at 0.57 and not willing to sell to try and better that price . Sorry I was not very clear but I see our SP as very very strong especially when you consider there are people on the side lines waiting to buy in incase they can buy at 0.50 tomorrow , so I think we may go ballistic once those on the side lines know where we are up to . Especially now NED seems to be waking up HH that is . UKOG DOR up around 25% each , alba and STG up as well . Considering DOR Alba STG can be static for months at a time looks like something is going on . Sorry if it looked like de ramping but totally the opposite , I was trying to ramp it up lol
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.