I have an option to buy shares from share save scheme at discount with three options, sell immediately. take shares or take cash with option to buy back in within six months. Funds are earmarked so I cannot risk loss to capital.
I had been keen to sell immediately but now inclined to hold.
The way i see it key events in next one to three years are expected to have positive impact on share price so whilst I am concerned of risk to capital I am tempted to hold: - IPO - Continued improving profit - Return to paying dividends
Although i am not quite as comfortable about buying out HMG (partial or full) - Will this not flood the market and reduce overall price?
i agree the gov. would like to sell the shares near the next election to gain votes. However they would make a mistake by waiting until then. because anything could happen to the sp. The gov. have billions of shares to get rid of so selling a few billion at a time over the next year or so would make more sense.
it is down 1.53% so far...I am confident in this share 100% to continue its rise, but having gone up 16p it is likely to retrace and my next entry point target is 55- 56p, a 50% retrace of the gain. A great trading share, no need to be unchilled!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.