..but may be not> I cannot really see any sane II or large PI going to the bother of stumping up 0.325 per share, only then to sell out for zero or worthless level of profit. Also,the mini PI is not really going to make a zilch of difference in the value of this share and so all the talk of being short of cash this Christmas is probably not analytically sound. Plenty of possibility too in the interim for some early updates on 201 or further news on 101 to keep investors interested (and hopefully better than merely interested).
For those holding little choice but to hang on or take a loss same scenario on MAGP when they took funding - yes I know it's an oily only the story of the funds , consequent sell off and slow recovery compare. Then there's all the problems associated with a small Pharma. If you can stick it out and they come good then you can make a fortune from minor outlay but so many variables can go wrong. Here we know what the good news is just waiting on results though still a way to go. So far it's dropped 50% from its high and is about to test its 1st pivot point, personally not re-entering because I wouldn't want to call it yet, for all those factors above . Plus estimated net profit reach their lowest level in 2014. She's got problems and the cash burn is going to be fierce for the next few months- yes even though now funded but how far is £1M going to sustain them
Unfortunately the current dip is ongoing with a run up to xmas, tight cash from PI's and little fresh news to drive the price with the possibility of the 300million plus shares hitting the market piecemeal after they reach the offer price, keeping a lid on the SP till they're cleared Current Price 0.330 Current Price 4 Week Low 13 Week Low 52 Week Low 0.320
Pivot Point 1st Level Support 0.319
Pivot Point 2nd Level Support 0.308
0.287 3-10 Day MACD Oscillator Stalls 14 Day RSI at 20% 0.240
don't quite understand your statement "waiting for a re-entry point so have missed the current dip". The current dip in price is here and now. Do you mean you have opted out of buying at the current low price in the expectation that it will go much lower?
what happens in the run up to xmas I temporarily offloaded at a small profit on the spike some months back and have constantly been waiting for a re-entry point so have missed the current dip. Obviously once we hit Dec 6th then dangerous times for the SP on run up to xmas tendency to be a worst storm of tight cash and sell off of the placing shares to realise a profit so likely to keep a lid on the SP at just above the placing price for some time as the "placees" realise a profit . Plus cash burn and lack of news are likely to supress the price on ongoing estimates through 2014 . Would agree with earlier post that Easter is probably earliest that we should see something moving. In many ways hope I'm wrong, will be watching closely to see if thedecline stall at 0.28-0.29p. GLA those in for the long term- and patients
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.