Obviously a large increase in the higher valued Indicated ounces should raise the sp and keep it higher, as should having an excellent PFS out there. However, for me a pending sale will be the thing that keeps people interested here. Everyone will have their opinion on this, but I reckon that once the PFS is out there MC will be actively looking for a buyer. Moving to BFS will not alter things that much, most of the drilling will have been done (except perhaps on Mestiza) and it will be more about finishing off the permitting and the studies required for the BFS.
Sorry not posted for months but I have been following the BB's. I kept a substantial stake in here although not quite 1% now and have obviously watched this drop from £2 plus to 90p. Like you and the other excellent posters who have held strong based on company fundamentals which, clearly strengthen by the day, I want to see this return a decent profit. I fully understand the huge amount of newsflow in H2 but what in your opinion is going to significantly re-rate this share and retain it?
I remember the days of Feners £28.80 belly dancing party and wondered if you could search out those possible sale prices from a year or so back (as I lost the print out I had) and compare them with recent predictions based on our current/expected news and recent gold explorer takeout comparisons. I always found them to be well reasoned and to be honest would like a reminder of the potential here whilst its fairly queit. Much appreciated
1. We are drilling with 5 drill rigs. There will be drill assay results roughly every 5-6 weeks. Great drill results would be very positive. We can expect five exploration updates in the next six months. The next one is imminent I will be surprised if it is not this week).
2. The geotech drill results and analysis is due by the end of August. The geotech will increase the open pit resource used in the PEA of 800,000 oz gold by 25% to 50%. This should be very positive. The annual production from open pit would increase by a similar amount.
3. Once the infill drilling is completed on the La India set and the assays are back SRK will produce an independent resource update for the open pit.
4. Geophysics the results should be out in circa 3 weeks.
5. Trenching results from Mestiza.
6. Interims by 31st Sept.
7. Metallurgical test results due out in Q4
8. Resource upgrade for the America vein set (currently 404,000 oz gold). This is still being drilled.
9. Maiden Resource for the Central Breccia. The drill programme there is about 50% completed.
10. PFS out soon after the resource upgrades.
11. Sale of company, as planned, to a big producer?!
There will be plenty of news flow over the coming months and the chances are that it will all be very positive.
Me too. And then fairly soon after that we should have the geotech results which will hopefully confirm 50 degree open pit walls on the India open pit, thus reducing strip ratios and increasing the number of in pit ounces - that will be big news. And then followed soon after by a new India set resource upgrade? H2 is going to be very busy and very rewarding for shareholders IMO.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.