I think it will have a for sale sign posted before long. It doesn't fit in with our core investment but the sale monies would be better used in Tanzania. It was a wise move keeping hold of this asset until the oil was discovered. We now have proven reserves to sell on.
Whilst waiting for GSA etc, and I can tell you look at other shares and a, in no way recommending.... But for short term news flow and prospects, have you taken a look at the best share in aim, Sound Oil and another gem VOG?
Whilst all that news goes on time will pass quickly and before you know it...GSA news will arrive. This share certainly takes patience! Hopefully we will all be rewarded, eventually!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.