There is no justification for six months. They have had enough time to come to a decision but throw in the red herring ruling and now thats gone so whats to decide. In my view they have to decide very soon without some made up fantasy. Their handling of this is disgusting and incompetent how can mining companies be expected to invest money with this level of incompetence. The decision i believe is close but if it is not and you are correct i will be out
After the recent communications with the Swedish government, we are probably looking at another six months before a decision. Guess work of course, but from how they have behaved before, I think that time frame is likely.
Well the sell price at the moment is 0.04675 so above mid price and Aktie is trading 10% above us so maybe a bit up today. I have not been in that long (About 5.5 years) but i need some money out soon and to be honest i am sick of waiting. The decision should come by may if more delays I have better things to waste my money on. At least we are funded for a while yet but investments need to give a return
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.