There is no way on this earth we will see a 60 percent rise from 31p to 50p. We may see a 25 percent rise to 38p ish then back to 30 before Easter , if this goes near 50p if you email me your address i will send you a case of twelve bottles of of of scotch whisky
First tranche: $170 million cash = 170/324 = $0.524 = 34.5p per share
This, of course, leaves absolutely no value to the remaining monies due with Etinde development and the 25% stake holding or the Bomono and Kenya assets. So any further value to shareholders is in the lap of the 'Gods of AIM'.
I do not expect the sp to go below 30p at any time because we all know the money will be in our bank account at any moment, by that I mean we could get an rns saying we have been paid at any time today up to 4pm-4.30pm , Wednesday ,Thursday or Friday. And we all know that if you sell now you may not have a chance of getting back in at a good price, most pi’s are playing it safe. It’s only a few shorters that think they might be able to make a little bit in a gamble before it goes to 40p-45p.
Thanks. I believe that the price will spike initially but will not reach 40p. I don't expect an immediate drop but do expect it to drift down because I don't think the newsflow will be positive enough to sustain it. I think sub 30p. If I'm wrong so be it but in this environment I will gladly take a 30% profit vs. waiting months or years for a re-rate.
Just to be clear mate the weakness will be very very short lived, caused by pi's small traders and loaded book with no intention to sell orders (nitso's) and when the latter start to get eroded ( remember if they're advertised on the book RSP they legally must trade against any order recieved from likes of BARC's HSBC etc) ie the blocker orders get taken watch the liquidity dry.....it'll be quick....don't get mugged
No I haven't changed my view, it will go sub-30p before it goes to 40p plus. This could be because of delays in receipt of money or due to an initial spike followed by profit taking, shorting or whatever. That is the history of BLVN.
A good post. I said a couple of days back that I would sell if it reached towards 40p on the surge and then wait until it dropped back to buy back in. I was abused for saying that but at least someone else appears to agree. Good luck.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.