to be in pre ZEMA , (hopefully). I was quite surprised that we held our position after the 50% rise the other day. Can't wait for official confirmation. I know they are waiting on official confirmation and the markets are closed tomorrow , but the post office is still working tomorrow and Saturday so maybe a letter will drop through the door and we may see an RNS on Tuesday. Here's hoping.
Well we've held up today, even though some have sold for profits..... I am glad to see that, it means we have a better starting point to lift from once the ZEMA approval gets here. Hopefully early next week then. I hope you all enjoy the long weekend guys and gals... Make the most of it, even if the weather doesn't look too clever .
Yes, there was no point in bailing with such a loss and at a point with the Company where things can still pick up. Can't see me making back my original stake, but the nearer to it the better and I've stuck it out to give myself that chance.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.