A note the weekly looks pretty bad. Need a good day or at least stability Monday. This could turn. Daily looking better but still if'y. I'm wary or going below 0.14p. But when you look at the weekly, with news due could see 0.31p soon. Lets see how it pans out. Might just get 2 weeks of nothing. Each day and week does matter more and more now that's for sure. Something has to give one way or the other. We all get rich or start losing money.
This one isn't for the weak. More for the smart people who know can handle being brave!
What if YA have offloaded the shares to one new investor?
IMO YA sold out running back to Wednesday. Then we had Thursdays volume, which I believe someone picked up circa 28mil. I have someone holding around 100mil shares. This is my opinion. I think YA may well be using there holding to complete the process with minimum exposure on the plans they have. If its ICAP that have come into this stock and are behind the buying of late, my money is on a new investor soon being announced. Maybe a new BOD member.
More: I think you're quite possibly right. This could just gap in 2-3 hits. I don't rule out the years high being cut through with ease. I don't rule it out. IMO should good news come, gap to 0.25p. Great news 0.38-0.40p. Exceptional news 0.825p. Transformational news 1.60p.
All in my opinion of course. After each gap up on news, you normal follow with a rise at least that day and possibly beyond. Like I say, I really don't rule out anything from 0.10p or below right the way through to a £100mil market cap. When the aim backs these its the market that will ultimately set the market cap. We are in prime position to get a major reward here and it's only really a matter of time.
I just hope investors don't get to attached and take profits on a big run of blue. Personally, if it springs back to a penny + ill have to sell at least 25%. After that reduce via news, progressing in both projects and unlocking value, and in turn Sp growth.
After spending 3 years on aim stocks I did pretty well for myself. One in particular I didn't hit my targets but still did well. I started watching again just over a year ago after taking one year out and starting with £750.00 I now hold a great number of shares in here at a average I'm well chuffed about. Holding just 1% of this company now and this account for 100% of my holding since last year. I do have 2 other holdings, one runs free and one still has capital in it, but it's low right now and is still many multiples of what I originally invested.
I've big hopes for this share and my monies is where my mouth is. I don't rate this BOD yet and think it needs strengthening, get a malony on board and watch this sprint to a penny. I rate what tools of money this company has at it's disposal and personally have a valuation of £10mil on Themac alone and £2-3 for agentina. Today the tax losses have no value. Maybe 0.001p but potentially I believe they could be worth £20mil on a bad day. I value Themac on 14.5mil shares. That's a $1.5-2 a share company all day. I expect the Themac value to sit at $80-120mil DFS $2.5-3 on production start and $5+ in year and a half into production alongside DFS for Andrews project. So from Q3 2013 through to q-2/ early Q-3 2014 and the early 2015.
Tax losses stand @ A$77mil
Argy has gold-£2-3mil if they want a quick sell.
The values there as we stand. Just need to tap it. Can't wait to see how mu
Difficult to figure out what everything is tbh. I get monthly repayments of roughly 50-65k needed for ya. Also that even if we don't terminate ya immediately they only get 40m shares roughly 10m a month, with the last lot of shares for ya in August when the loan is paid off. However there is no obligation for ecr to take the share as it can be terminated by ecr. Re funding I get salary at about £4-5000 a month, the rest could be per qtr etc, maybe.... I don't imagine they have much of the 150k left from feb as this is pretty much 2 payments. For me it all seems planned to coincide with the new project and xxx funding, i.e they never intended to make the 3rd payment from any of the ya money. A lot of assumptions in all the above though.
What's your thinking on my previous post? Can we still be paying YA loan and all the company costs? In the last 3months we've raised £180k, so £60k a month, now I'm no accountant but I reckon the monthly loan repayments must be around that figure? So where is the cash for wages, offices, listing fees, running costs etc coming from? If they have managed to scrape through and are still paying it, we will almost certainly get a funding RNS of some description next week.
It not always about a rising SP (short term at least). This week we have : Seen YA sell up ( at least the sells have finished for the last 1 and 1/2 days so it seems to be a fair assumption). Massive support at .150 being created which is 40% up from the bottom and a good start. The appraisal team has gone to Itogon and come back(today). Buys and out weighed sells massively (even today we have approx 4-5m more buys than sells when figured out). Themac is turning nicely liquid (another 60K already traded today). For ECR Massive Volume at times (5% of the company traded yesterday for ECR)
Next week. Dick to report back to BOD on findings. BOD to report on go/no go decision and findings to reputational investor. Maybe an RNS to say that deal has been agreed/maybe not along with itogon and first down payment. Should get a YA RNS (cant see how it would be possible to not have one tbh). We should be prepared that the reputational investor is taking maybe a 15% stake in the company (which will be newly issued shares), however it would be a massive plus for the company. Might raise around £300k or $450k which would pay for itogon down payment and pay for first trenching and RC drill exercise. Then we we obviously have Mercator/Themac etc which are waiting in the wings but not likely for next week imho. I know what the delay now is for mercator with a certain amount of legal limbo involved however its poised to be fixed. All in All a very good week indicating new strength for the share, not seen for many months, with a very possible fantastic week or two ahead.
Well no RNS of any kind arrived :( I'm still intrigued as to how they are paying the bills? Just look at the cash raised over the last 3months, there's no way that would be enough for all the company overheads and loan repayments! If we only have the overheads, could it be ECR that's selling Themac shares? As that would be enough for the overheads, but where did we get the money to repay the loan? Surely answers must be forthcoming soon. Also still no RNS to say YA are below 3%, even though they've been taken off the shareholders list on ECR website! Come on guys, some sort of update would be nice ;)
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.