Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




BEM Share Chat - RSS Feed

Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 2.80Bid: 2.60Ask: 3.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.40Spread as %: 15.38%Open: 2.35High: 2.80Low: 2.35Yesterday’s Close: 2.80


Share Discussion for Beowulf (BEM)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


EricDraven
Posts: 17,500
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
Pocko
18 May '15
Agreed re genuine newsflow. Kurt should have something positive for us. I'm sure he won't have been hanging around waiting like we have. Not sure I can hold this for another five years, so have to see what unfolds after this Concession decision, how the next steps for Beowulf are then outlined by Kurt. Then I'll take it from there. I think after this speed of progress, I'm finding it difficult to see how an environmental permit could be obtained quickly. Hmmm. I guess we'll have more information to go at from the Company after this Concession shackle is off and we can then officially move forward. All being well.

Cheers Pock.
 
Pocko
Posts: 235
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
View Thread (2)
RE: Pocko
18 May '15
I am referring to genuine news-flow. A lot has been made of drilling, and quite rightly so, but once the mine is running, further prospecting, and that is essentially what it is, can be completed to keep those machines moving. 600mt tonnes has been mentioned many times. I have no doubt that it is there... Giving this project a long mine-life.

As it stands, one would hope that activity is occurring in the background. EIS, planning applications, ongoing discussions with potential JV partners. Better still, one is lined up? Etc.

Sirius (SXX) has had its issues, but is nearing the green-light. It serves to highlight what BEM can achieve...

We have very few shares in issue (there are many companies with billions in issue), and whilst a low SP presents challenges in terms of fund-raising, we are sitting comfortably at the moment. There are no major costs being incurred, the BOD have rightly taken an ethical stance on their own salaries (I feel comfortable with success being rewarded, though this should be for genuine success and apply equally to investors.)

A decision before the summer recess? I certainly hope so... If not September. Patience will be rewarded.

Regard
knicol46
Posts: 4,488
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
138k buy
18 May '15
MM's still sleeping
mrplodge
Posts: 571
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
zzzzzz
18 May '15
Mms wake up but only to take higher. Otherwise stay asleep
EricDraven
Posts: 17,500
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
mrplodge
17 May '15
Lol and groan.
EricDraven
Posts: 17,500
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
View Thread (2)
Pocko
17 May '15
Good points Pock. We do need a fair amount of uplifting news besides the Concession news I feel to shake the shackles off this. I think languishing is correct and it has dragged on, with very little progress on the ground really since we submitted the original application. Of course, we have had to preserve funds while iron ore prices aren't favourable, but we shareholders have had amazing patience and continued to lend our support throughout. We must trust that our own endeavours and loyalty will be rewarded. Kurt needs to up the newsflow after this Government decision to get the ball rolling again and put Beowulf back on the radar of potential investors, just like it was when we invested. We all know what happened to the sp back then. Let's have more of the same please.

Regards.
mrplodge
Posts: 571
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
decision
17 May '15
It better be june or I presume yet another placing
Pocko
Posts: 235
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
View Thread (2)
RE: aug59
16 May '15
Some good posts... For what it's worth, I think we need some momentum to have a real impact on the SP. when we were at 12-14p (hard to believe I know), news of the exploitation licence would have propelled the SP forward. As it stands, the SP is languishing, and it's difficult to predict where this might end up. Therefore momentum in the form of news becomes very important. Investors old and new want to know that things are occurring in the background and that the company is actively driving the project forward. At the moment, we have to read between the lines and 'best guess'.

Let's get the government decision granted, and hope for a speedy submission and decision by the environmental court. The exploitation submission was made in April 2013... This really has dragged on.

Regards
BULP
Posts: 2,021
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.40
View Thread (2)
aug59
16 May '15
good post , and I agree with its content , news early June. then rns on jv or sale of site or company . 3 to 4 weeks then.
EricDraven
Posts: 17,500
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.40
aug59
16 May '15
Good post.





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.