Kallak – thank you for your reply. Enjoy your break.
Decision – I guess it will come when the negotiations/process allows. However, all Governments do like to minimise any risks to their negotiated position and public opinion thus, will attempt to manipulate/control events and mood leading up to any announcement, a continuous momentum aids this. Preferred time frames would have been expressed to all main players to concentrate the minds and as a bargaining tool. A decision prior to the summer recess therefore, would be my guess, as to their intent, otherwise they may look weak in their convictions and abilities. atb
decision will be in june , or sept at the latest , the entire mining industry in Sweden and world wide will be watching the decision of the Swedish government to see if we / Sweden is a viable investment opportunity. close to decision time for us. I believe that there is an agm in may , any one going to ask and grill our ceo . need to start trying to collate info as to our future plans. nervous time for us all now.
If this is delayed again most on here will have lost the will to live and I presume more money will be needed. What exactly are BEM doing at the moment. Any drilling of any sort. What about other licenses
Yes, thinking along the same lines. Be good to leave this sp behind and have a higher low though, even if it's a couple of pence, then build on that steadily as good news unfolds. Have to see what happens, because Kurt may even have already lined up a strategic partner to speed our progress, pending us receiving a positive Concession decision. I hope so as well.
Hi Eric, I'm honestly not expecting anything dramatic in the sp, maybe a spike of a couple of pence. That's about it. But as you say it's the potential it gives us to climb massively over Time when sentiment/markets improve. Without it we have nothing, with it we still have the opportunity. Nighty night.
The sp has been awful, steadily awful. Not sure how dramatic an effect the approval will have on the sp immediately, but it will certainly unlock the door to our future success. Shame iron ore prices aren't yet flying, but eventually we'll see a more bullish outlook. Just have to stick it out until we start seeing real upwards movement, when I'm sure we'll all feel much happier about our decision to remain involved.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.