spray, up to now we have Statoil and Shell who have formed a collaboration with us (they also postponed Bressay because of our "higher than average production" data, wow, no wonder they are sniffing around eh !)
BP are in as you are aware.(with the off-take agreement)
We have MOU's with:
Lets see if we have anymore interested parties to come!.....then get that FDP submitted once contracts are sorted with the development partners...
Exciting times but if you are of a nervous disposition stay on the sidelines imo:)
The thing is with you Rowman, you come onto these boards trying to cast doubt about CERTIFIED figures and fail to present offerings (actual figures) to contest TRACS, and consequently just end up making yourself look a bigger clown than you already are!
Forget about our tiny bit of debt, see the abandoment and reclamation costs of $810 million.....we have a new idea and that figure will be revised downwards..........more than enough to contra the small amount of debt we currently have.
Based on the 250 MMstb 2P reserves, the RAR assumes:
- revenue of approximately $28.2 billion for the life of field development, equating to a weighted average of $113 per barrel of Bentley oil. This weighted average revenue unescalated would be $83 per barrel.
- operating costs of approximately $7.8 billion, equating to $31.0 per barrel. These operating costs unescalated would be $20.8 per barrel and are assumed to be funded out of oil revenue.
- development costs of approximately $3.4 billion, equating to $13.7per barrel. These development costs unescalated would be $12.5 per barrel and are discussed in more detail below.
- abandonment and reclamation costs of approximately $810 million, equating to $3.2 per barrel. These abandonment and reclamation costs unescalated would be $1.5 per barrel.
- undiscounted net revenue after income taxes (ie net cash flow generated) of approximately $6.9 billion, which equates to the NPV10 (after tax) value for 2P reserves of approximately $2.2 billion.
Now lets have your's, they will get tore to shreds!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.