Can I ask why you think there's a 90% chance we have seen the bottom? Update due in a couple of weeks and Lungi like a ghost town, cargo not come on line as promised, no further news on ferry, in fact no more contracts worthy of an RNS at all. So why only a 10% chance it may fall further?
well that is the opp the jam converting to a sandwich you would think with airports 43 known of plus other projects its about 50 plus of large contracts there is a very good chance of the cogs falling into place on one or two , as i say with the average airports in countries its highly likely two come at once on contractual rights .
The ferry deal looks nailed on soon and then its a 25 mill cap company with $174 mill forward revenue with plenty more to come .
My main worry here is 'jam tomorrow' i manage a 25 year £25B contract in the UK, involved in many others with Government, they take a long time to achieve and statistically many fail to be signed. I know we are not talking UK here. Agree, if a significant contract comes, then i would look to add anywhere in the below 60p
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.