Alls well in Cameroon and Hadfield House. I think your'e right MrJim looks to be a zippier day tomorrow.
At the chalet park with home made oven chips and a Rustlers burger made from some par boiled shed felt and Daddys sauce. Maplins camp lights were switched on by Birminghams bestest Bob Carolgees impersonator. Sleep loose.
Hammers1312: Spot on Guv, it's been a hoary old tradition here that the sp tanks on news dearth. Penny Lane by the Beatles was our national anthem. Nice to see an sp trending upwards with a company, esp one i'm invested in lolol.
even then..Well sorry but there are scots all over the world who did ok..I envy them ,admire them ,and detest them ...occasionally..It`s just the way it is.Mostly .as a proud English man,I admire them...I would be sad to see them leave the union.Sincerely felt. Good night all..
Cameroonian politics but maybe Cameron`s ..potty still alive..just..stuck a pin in myself..made sure..sarge you sound like you really care...but we both know that's a lie..RE Dangote ...look at Tata..similar story..different continent.. Dangote will diversify.. the irony of discussing Scottish national issues on a Cameroonian (basically) blog is priceless..lol. the truth is ..the bird has flown..Scottish pancakes are universal now..as is penicillin, and the telly .even golf is beyond patent..accept it and settle for a life of moaning and groaning,plus admirable support of the armed forces...We would miss you ..and actually you would miss us..Lets face it ..we need each other..good night all!
I see UAE has invested $300 mil today in Dangote , maybe they like the new plant in Cameroon .lol. Just been reading an article about the cameroon plant , Maybe we will get an RNS soon that they are now burning VOG gas . Hense .
Last month, Dangote Group’s new 1 – 1.5 million t grinding plant, situated on the shoreline of the River Wouri, became operational. Sinoma was heavily involved in the project. This plant, together with the CIMENCAM plant (owned by Lafarge) and the Addoha plant (500 000 tpa), owned by Ciments de L’Afrique, will not only be in competition with each other; they will also be up against the 800 000 tpa G Power Cement plant and the troubled Afko Cement plant, which was still being built some six years after construction started in 2008. In February of this year, the Hanoi Times reported that Xuan Thien Ninh Binh had been licensed to invest in a 2000 MW hydropower plant and a cement plant in Cameroon. Production is scheduled for 2015 while the power plant should begin generating in 2018. It is understood that the country had been importing about 500 000 tpa of cement, while the yearly demand is 4 million t. Efforts by the government to boost production have seen supply increase from 1.6 million t to an estimated 2.2 million t, leaving a shortfall of 1.8 million t, according to a press statement by allAfrica.com. The new and proposed plants should see off imports in due course.
As a reminder for those who may be wavering or to those who may be considering investing - 10 important points
1. Logbaba Field Proved Reserves (1P) = 48bcf; Proved + Probable Reserves (2P) = 211bcf; Proved + Probable + Possible Reserves (3P) = 349bcf: Prospective Resources = 1350bcf - Current 2P reserves can deliver 20 mmscf/d production for >30 years
2. VOG gas is more cleaner, efficient and cheaper than alternative Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO)
3. Sole gas supplier to industrial customers in Doula - with partners owns and operates entire gas supply chain from wellhead to customer
4. Sole gas supplier to industrial customers in Doula - wells and gas plant located near port infrastructure
5. Conformation of completion of crossing of Wouri River to supply Bonaberi expected shortly, leading to exponential growth - 85% of market ultimately within planned pipeline reach
6. 20 customers connected by end Q1 2014 with 16 additional thermal Gas Agreements signed - 6 x 1.5MW Gas to Power Gensets successfully installed at customer sites. 8 additional Gas to Power Agreements signed
7. Planning to initially supply 2 Douala power plants for Actis Sonel: 45MW combined = 10mmscf/d
8. US$20 million cash inflow from partner, RSM Group of Denver, US$8.3 million draw down of BGFI Bank loan facility - 60% asset ownership and operator (40% RSM). Further monies due from RSM - audit result awaited.
9. US$66m drilling cost priority recoupment to GDC before any payments to RSM
10. 23km of underground pipeline installed by end Q1 2014 - Pipe laying now running much more smoothly.
All reasons to be cheerful in my view - reminds me of a song.......?
Potty it is good to see some support for the share price above 1.60. The only concern would be that if no news is received this week, would it push some towards selling. There certainly seems to be a buyer in the back ground so any sells seem to be getting snapped up at present.
wonder if more late trades of buys start showing later or early tomorrow , 4.5 mil buy showed up this morning from last night , they must be helping their mates before news and keeping the sp low lol . what ever happens the sells soon get snapped up .
will be two weeks gone by on Thursday and that means time is now down to 4 to 6 weeks for that forecast 2.0 to 2.3 beginning to think we might have to wait a while for that RNS but will be happy to receive it earlier as long as its good and does the job but if not happy to wait . regards to all Rouseranger
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.