Thanks for the apology, have been a holder here 3 years and believe in the fundamentals and the company, would actually be happy not to make money here if the drug works, lost a close friend to prostrate cancer and saw him suffer greatly near the end.
My apologies. I read your original post incorrectly. You are right, I also know of some Aim companies who have historically taken action against posters on bb's for repetitively posting false information in attempts to deramp a company.
Incidentally, I personally have not said funding will not be required. It is clear to me that funding will be required to complete the expanded phase 2 part of the trial. Last weeks rns clearly confirms the original trial is funded, that will be the phase 1 aspect. Whether the phase 2 cash comes from debt, equity or a licensing partner, none of us know. So until then we sit and wait. The trial starts in Q1 2014 as long as we get ethical approval, we will know initial results within 8 weeks. At some point then in March, April or May next year we will know much more than we do today.
You seem to be quite picky with Stach. I think you're right, they never say that but it is obvious that selling or partnering is one of those options which is very likely for Phase 2 onward. If you ever watched the interview of VAL CEO then would notice that she kept mention many times about talking to big boys and girls...
OriginalYoda, so a silly comment? Check NTOG RNS Friday. Of course we will require funding at some stage and only the board knows how much and where from. Deramping doesn't help the share price, company news does and there should be plenty of that in the New Year
A bit ahead of events in my weekend analysis, sp still in corrective wave 2 of the recent rise .37-.75p. However a-b-c correction with measured target .5p may have been reached. Curious if local bottom .5p holds, looks promising. Anyway, next target up ca .93p, then 1.51p. Being subject to changes as technical analysis always dynamic process.
If you wish to refresh your memory,please re-read the rnss.It is repeatedly stated that the drugs(val201 first) will be sold or partnered as early as possible after stage1 trials.VAL has employed for that purpose the commercial manager(Osangulu),who is working on the possible deal(s) right now.Should VAL201 prove to be a success after 1b phase, it will be sold for a very big money as it would be tried in different cancers as well as in endometrioses.For that you need a big Pharma with deep pockets.No ammount of fund raising by Valirix woul be sufficient to cover such wide indications.Therfore Valirix board will be concentrating on developing VAL101 from there on and 1.6m euros Grant will be covering that work.We are in a very satisfactory position now but all being well with VAL201, we shall be in a bloody marvellous one very soon indeed.Stach.
My question is simply to find out why he thinks £1.5m will be required. Has he worked out some sort of costing to complete val201? If so, I would like to see his figures, simple. Surely it's not difficult to provide some form of explanation as to why they think that amount would be required.
Obelisk. The €1.6m is a Eurostars grant which was offered specifically for Val101 and can't be used for Val201. ValiRx claim expenses quarterly in arrears for this.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.