Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

SOU Share Chat - RSS Feed

Sound Oil Share Chat (SOU)



Share Price: 12.75Bid: 12.50Ask: 13.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Sound Oil
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 4.00%Open: 12.625High: 12.875Low: 12.625Yesterday’s Close: 12.75


Share Discussion for Sound Oil (SOU)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Fallingknife1
Posts: 153
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:12.25
View Thread (3)
RE: SOU
25 Jul '14
Breac, I think the delay in the Niche deal could be a blessing in disguise. I hope proper due diligence is being taken out on them. If they are seen not to have the funds then the SP will take a short term hit but longer term will be stronger. Didn't Niche group delist with very little money? i know of at least two other AIm companies where the promise of funding seems a bit suss. We don't need SOU to fall for this one!
 
JoeCreed
Posts: 1,830
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.25
View Thread (2)
Re SOU
25 Jul '14
I have seen this before with other shares. Farm outs take a really long time to finalise. I was a bit surprised they said Q2 in the first place. IMO this will drag on, this is why I think the order of play will change. And I think this will be talked about on Tuesday.
Here is one theory I have, and agree it is a long shot, sell SMG to Edison or Eni to tag onto their existing fields and infrastructure. Then with the cash, say goodbye to Niche, keep Nervesa 100% to ourselves. Second well 90% cos I think, and we could also drill and 100% keep the lovely Laura discovery as well.
breac
Posts: 923
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:12.38
View Thread (3)
SOU
25 Jul '14
I can understand the predicted date for Casa production to be missed ie the bureaucratic nonsense that is Italian Administration. However I am at a loss to understand why the prediction of Q2 for the agreement with Niche Group to be confirmed should be almost a month late.
Possibly, this will be the subject of an RNS next week, together with a predicted date for the Nervesa second well to Spud. Comments appreciated.
Cheers breac
JoeCreed
Posts: 1,830
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.38
Re below
25 Jul '14
Queue not cue.
JoeCreed
Posts: 1,830
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.38
Re tiptv
25 Jul '14
I am feeling very confident, but Nervesa deal still a little way off IMO.
Casa down to sign off. I think there will be quite significant news by Tuesday, even if a revised drilling program. I still think something will happen with SMG, either a sale or production to be brought to the front of the cue. Maybe we will get some sort of announcement about talks regarding Badile.
If no big news, then the publicity alone should be good. I'm sure we can rely on bmd and Doc to keep the rumour mill going for a bit.
crudehope
Posts: 2,972
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.50
TIPTV
25 Jul '14
Are we excercising irrational exuberance with this TV interview? The reply I received from James re the delay merely stated:   "It was just that on Tuesday Malcy can join the interview and we though he and I together would be a better combo"!

JP just wants some company on Tuesday? Or can we make much more of it? I'm of the opinion (like several others here) the interview was purposely delayed (yes, for Malcolm to talk about next weeks headlines) .I'm certain there will be an RNS on Monday.....or Tuesday, to compliment the interview. We know of several things that are imminent. Casa T, confirmation of Nervesa farm in deal, maybe news on the second Nervesa well. But there are other more opaque things lurking in the background. 'Hidden gems kept well under wraps'............rumours of all kinds, from big deals to takeovers.

But then again, are we ignoring the elephant in the room? Those shares will cause an RNS to be released on Monday & new shares usually are accompanied by reasons why they were needed. So maybe this is why the TV interview was delayed until the day after the new issue? Never a dull moment here..........................

Crude
Jobbinscl
Posts: 568
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.50
Joe
25 Jul '14
I agree 9.31 was probably a buy. The two at 10.41 are sells I believe.
JoeCreed
Posts: 1,830
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.50
Trades
25 Jul '14
Lots of large trades flying around now.
JoeCreed
Posts: 1,830
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:12.50
Re large delayed sell@
25 Jul '14
9:31 looks like a buy to me.
What do people think?



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.