If they were paid $8 million for 80 % the remaining 20% should be valued at 2 million. You say yourself that the 20% is being valued at 1.375 mill which tells me that I am right , that they are only being paid 5.5 for the 80% which adds up. I am not sure where you got the 8million from, but I am sure you can see that this would be illogical if 20% is valued at 1.375 mill which at least is the number we all agree on.
I am still trying to understand the deal and neither SIFC or DP has been able to explain this part. Theys eem to include the repayment of the BOW loan (as does MA by the way) as part of the purchase price where as I can only see that it says that the payment for the shares are 3 million + 2.5 million. It looks to me that the repayment of the loan will be covered by a new loan which is not yet secured as described in this paragraph:
"The "Tapia Loan" - Hawker and Sefton are currently in discussions with several lending groups for the provision of at least $3,000,000 to Tapia LLC by way of a secured loan. The Tapia Loan will in all likelihood be secured by a first charge on the assets of Tapia LLC. The Bank has agreed to extend the repayment of the Old Loan Facility to December 29, 2104 on certain conditions, including a payment of $360,000 made on June 27, 2104, and additional principal payments of $120,000 per month in addition to current interest expense on the last business day of each month beginning July 31, 2014. Hawker and TEG USA will re-finance the Old Bank Facility with a new credit facility in Tapia LLC on commercially acceptable terms including removal of all cross guarantees from the Group."
so they are looking for 3 million loan to replace the eksisting loan which ahs been extended to the end of they year to give the new group time to find this money. the rest will be paid off by some of the money paid for the 80% as described in the RNS. Please help and either confirm or explain where I am going wrong here?
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.