"How about that ",suit yourself,but dont accuse others of avoiding answering .no not miserable at all,just realistic .If instead of being at all time low and facing more dilution we were moving comfortably north on the back of good news I would be a positive poster,this hasnt been possible over the last couple of years.when I see signs of a succesful turnaround then my posts will change.being massively down here is not the end of my world as I am invested elsewhere and you win some and lose some,this is one of the losers .it is however quite natural to be sceptical when you are constantly let down.remember being optimistic last year with the 2 p imminent posts.that was optimistic,completely wrong but optimistic and misleading.gday
It's is there so that rrr has the ability to strike if a deal is there. No point in waiting to call GM etc. Remember AB is a deal maker, one one hand trying to sell in a dreadful market, but in the flip side, looking at cheap opportunitys in a dreadful market. I have made this point on several occasions. I don't want AB twiddling his thumbs waiting for Greenland and colombia to sell, he needs to seek out other deals. Like horse hill for RGM. You have had ample opportunity to sell. I begged you to sell at a penny. Stop harping on all the time, chill, have a beer, play golf, make love to a beautiful women.
>Lemon sale imminent. >Pallinghurst wanting to increase JMS holding >RGM investment on the cusp of new developments rise >Cash is being raised from new holders in amounts that suggest sophisticated investors >Lets use the cash to develop the IC prospects or start new projects >Let AB do what he does - DEA£L >You can be down about RRR because you held too long, but don't knock the 'New Bulls' until we have held the G-Meeting on 20/10 >Lets hire a charabanc and go down there and put the old fruit on AB - if he has not done the/a/any deal by then, as that's what he's currently paid half pay for.
The resolution seeks authority to be able to issue UP TO £450K's worth of nominal shares. That is what I have stated. Whether they choose to use that authority (assuming the resolution is granted) is yet to be seen. From my perspective, such authorities are usually sought at the AGM so I tend to believe there must be a reason why this is having to be done now in October rather than simply waiting until December. If they could reach December without issuing more shares then why go to the bother of this additional General Meeting? I'm open to alternative viewpoints.
I think your stated strategy is a world away from the usual posts that try calculating what we will be worth if x y andz things fall into place and who if they are to be believed have been here years constantly averaging down happilyand are happy to wait for ages for the expected "re rate".your last post would suggest either they are fools or not genuine.I would agree with that.would be good to hear your reasons for optimism.good luck I may well join you in an exit if the long awaited limon spike happens.
The resolution allows the company breathing space in a difficult market,it does not require the Company to issue and allot shares up to the level of authority granted (£450,000), nor does it indicate that the Company will issue and allot such number of ordinary shares.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.