Not much to add other than I agree it's a great top up price. A couple of things that I've managed to glean from conversations with people in and around this company: It won't delist - even if a major deal wasn't finalised in time (worst case scenario I guess), they would do what LDP, Zol and others have done when facing investing policy deadlines, namely buying a chunk of liquid stocks that can easily be sold on again.
It also seems that there is more to Otterswick than meets the eye. A consistent message I'm hearing is that they will increasingly wield influence here, they have strong Israeli connections, have access to significant wealth and will be active in bringing potential projects to Redmond / involved in assessing his possible deals. They have a higher average than I do, so I think there's still plenty to come here. I have a good size holding and I'm also patient enough to sit tight.
These levels are yelling out for a top up. I have a large tranche of these and my patience is being tested but I am a patient type of guy!!! Thankfully I do not need the funds. I do wonder what they will invest in. I reckon the floatation of Bison something to do with the timing. Fund raising would be a surprise. KENV would be the most likely place for fund raising. Personally I would load up on QFI for big returns. Nick Lee already has done that with PRS on the last placing there. I think he sold out but not 100% sure at double your money profit. I did something similar with QFI but not to the extreme of NL. I still like this shell as now you can buy well under the NAV, which suggests a really good time to top up. Anything more to add Sherl0ck?
Lol you don't want to do that ... All I know is the company has a good lump of cash ...an aim listing and tax credits ...
People buy lots of shells driving their prices to silly levels on pure speculation when there is no cash yet! Many small aim tiddlers would love that cash and it would cost them a huge discounted placing to raise similar
The only reason for a placing is that they are buying an asset....that costs more than the million quid plus they have in the piggy bank....ie if there is a placing then it won't be to pay for the fax machine and potted plant food in the office it would be as they actually have a deal in the bag....of course they could always pay cash and offer shares warrants as part payment ....so not currently convinced about a placing - it just looks like several pis have got fed up waiting ... Are worried about the deadline or are taking a tax loss and it just adds to the downward pressure triggering more to want to bail....this time of year always throws up bargains even in the good times.. (And with the main markets at record highs with small caps at the lows there is a lot of value around ...and maybe buying when no one else wants to is a v cheap entry point....)
If there is any more fundraising, I can't imagine that Redmond would get away with doing it at 0.08p - which may incur the wrath of the original placing investors who bought in at 0.1p and are still awaiting the first investment. Ideally it would be a little more than 0.1p, but I'd ultimately settle for this same number bearing in mind the recent drop - especially if it increased the likelihood of a really good deal and potentially introduced new IIs / or increased the exposure of Otterswick or others.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.