Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

LGO Share Chat - RSS Feed

Leni Gas Share Chat (LGO)



Share Price: 0.855Bid: 0.82Ask: 0.89Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Leni Gas
Spread: 0.07Spread as %: 8.54%Open: 0.805High: 0.91Low: 0.775Yesterday’s Close: 0.855


Share Discussion for Leni Gas (LGO)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


goooba769
Posts: 891
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (2)
RE: Gooba
2 Apr '14
Bloody predictive text lol As long as we all make some money :-)
 
Stotters
Posts: 532
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.69
View Thread (2)
Gooba
2 Apr '14
I think that it is clear that there are enough patients on this board already. All we need is patience. Ha ha.
goooba769
Posts: 891
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (3)
RE: costs
2 Apr '14
Either LGO or/and MOG will release RNS stating how much the court has ordered paying. We will then know what our liability is and this will impact the SP. I'm hoping to pick more up between 0.6-0.65 p and then I'm done.

This is oversold and I'm expecting a rapid shift back to 1p over the next few weeks as the drilling starts.

I suspect NR might find some more good news to shift things along.

Patients is needed
perky416
Posts: 65
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (3)
RE: costs
2 Apr '14
I highly doubt they will release a "dont worry" RNS. We may get an RNS stating that they are in court at 10:30 or whatever time it is, then one later stating what costs we have to pay.

The next RNS i am expecting is the one we are all waiting for, rig mobilization :) From here we should see a steady rise as our drilling program kicks in.
dickupham
Posts: 17
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (3)
costs
2 Apr '14
I assume there'll be a RNS in the morning announcing there's no cause for concern because the company easily has enough to settle whatever the judge decides is fair? Some people seem to have been told everything's ok but others won't know so I expect LGO will want to clarify the situation.So I'm going out on a limb and predicting a RNS at 0700hrs tomorrow saying dont worry. Then the share price will rise I should think.
OutOnaLimb
Posts: 29
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
Stabilised (until Thursday)
1 Apr '14
Does anyone know when the costs will be announced, I imagine they will release an RNS Thursday lunchtime with the result, i.e percentage of costs to be paid... but when will we know the actual monetary amount..? I know there has been speculation on the amount, if our costs were around £1.5m-£2m (or was it $?) then wouldn't theirs be similar...
nomoney1
Posts: 922
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.68
may not drop on costs
1 Apr '14
I think we are rock bottom now I don't see the cc costs doing much, as we all know its all in hand we got the cash to pay it and we paid ours already, also we had a rise today so maybe this is the start of the rise.
But who knows this is all guess work and just my opinion and I guess hope too.
If we end blue tomorrow I think we are on the start to a recovery in the SP.
DONT GIVE ME GRIEF ITS JUST AN OPINION.
Stotters
Posts: 532
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
Gooba
1 Apr '14
Sorry, missed your post while I was typing. I agree that the sp may go to 0.6 if the costs are deemed to be bad. However, if they are deemed to be less than anticipated, the sp may rise, as it is clearly oversold at the moment.

I am chomping at the bit, waiting for the drilling. I have been waiting for this to happen for what feels like ages.
Stotters
Posts: 532
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (2)
RE: stotters
1 Apr '14
Hi Asher.
I have managed to get my hands on a little bit more funds to top up with. I was considering waiting till Thursday. But, it is difficult to call how the sp will react to any news. The best opportunity may have past. Who knows? I suppose in the long run, 0.6 or 0.7 won't make any difference really. I think that they'll both get a good return.
goooba769
Posts: 891
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.68
View Thread (2)
RE: stotters
1 Apr '14
Some time Thursday once we have final costs from CC should be a top up point. Going to try and get some more about 0.6p if possible.

Then it's roll on drilling and a swift move back to >1p.



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.