hi m8 just say when i i can start organising a weekend in glasgow for you ,mind the people may seem a bit rough to you southerner folks but they are the best and most hospitable folks in the whole wide world,so if a crowd of folks fancy a weekend in glasgow just get some nos and i will try and organise something cheers.
many prices ranges from 1.69 to 46p in order to dilute and lower my average ? which is higher than current sp ?
I wont sell for a loss, would rather loose the lot, but... dont like to loose, in general, fortunately dont have taxes to pay, and dont have to sell, cuz its my only investment or need the cash, so dont care really, well I do, be cuz, I hate to loose and even more, hate not being in control !
still lesson learned and hopefully at the end a pleasant one? as like I always say, patience is a virtue, despite being blessed with very little !
about 100k becoming 10k, that is the nightmare.... it really depends, if you could see the future or have tax to pay (as I do) then you have to try sell to crystalise the loss and pray pray pray it doesn't jump while you are out, that happened to me with kaz last year. I sold at 1.90 and it jumped a week later, it was a killer, but I had to for tax.
looks like 50 coming up fast ? can honestly say if I was about to jump in here, I would be waiting for the Oil and Gas Law agreement... but as I have not, I am literally just waiting for this to happen, a week, a month, a quarter, a year, a decade, until my buy in figure is reached, then and only then will I decide if it is worth selling all or part of my shares.
i will sell if it falls to .50. I would like if it went to 1 pound. I lost a lot recently by selling a great share and buying a falling one. well basically I lost 60% of my money, if i can get that back I would be happy. I hate being in shares that can go belly up i can't sleep well. I go all in. well that's my story. if it went to a pound, who knows, maybe I would hold
http://www.iii.co.uk/tv/episode/gulf-keystone-petrolem-shaikan-7-and-exploration-upside Shaikran 7 must be re-drilled , giving us a massive potential field and we have a further 4 fields hardly mentioned . It's going to take time , but with the existing 400,000 barrels a day Shaikan will be producing , on land . Looking at all of the possible potential , we are all going to get through this crazy period laughing at today's share price . I still say £8 would be fair on a takeover . Cuba
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.