Just posting this here without prejudice came across it over on ADVFN . Old posts not relevant to todays prices ..wonder if the posters are still around
jimtid 9 Nov'07 Thats me out.....seen this all to often, big sells by those in the know, and the small man left with the scratching's.
The Old Dog 9 Nov'07 I'm glad to be out at the moment. Selling out at 69 made me feel stupid at the time, now I feel pretty good about it. Even if these sells are just people bottling it because of unrest in Georgia, the fact is they're giving you more of a mountain to climb if and when Mr Drill brings good news.
How about this strategy: - wait for Basin C results - consider riding the wave if they're good, but be realistic - if they're not, wait until the day before Taribani results, then buy at (say) 30p - sell on Taribani results regardless of their content
Woof james555 9 Nov'07 If we had heard bad news then I think this would have fallen much further. I'm however being cautious and waiting for the results and then buying in if they are good. omellete 9 Nov'07 Well if it is bad news then someone has been given the chance to get out.
Will wait and see what happens.
Have sent the company an email anyway. Jlyttle 9 Nov'07 Omellete let us know what the company say in the email..
ericthecat 9 Nov'07
The company says it will update the market very soon.
The senario I am hoping for is that an institution has decided to sell their holding because of the troubles in georgia, but there is a willing buyer at 65p because they are so confident about the drill results. I can not believe that the price would still be above 50p let alone 60p if there was selling on bad drill results.
Thank you for your inquiry below. Our operations continueto progress across all of our business units and we plan to shortlyissue an update. Thank you for your interest in Frontera. Liz WilliamsonVice President, Investor Relations and Corporate CommunicationsFrontera Resources3040 Post Oak Boulevard, Suite 1100Houston, Texas 77056(713) 585 email@example.com
ericthecat 9 Nov'07 more good news, very tempting to top up but 68p to buy, now why won't they let you buy at 65p?????
at the pic . doesn't seem to be very cold over in Georgia , is there a little snow in the background , leaves FRR no excuses for a while ..... delayed due to inclement weather .... or is that the rail network ?? to all investors have a great weekend .. ... watching waiting hoping
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.