Is certainly running out. I will, like many I suspect, look at selling out on any future spikes up to the heady heights of .07 as I am not convinced that the BOD give a toss about shareholders. The silence and lack of progress is just not acceptable.
As much as I'm a believer in Edenville, and I try to post positive info, it has now got to the point that everytime I email asking about updates to the market, I get a stonewall 'when something material happens' EDL and the PR company cannot keep hiding behind this excuse as a lack of comms with shareholders. Discussions with the company that signed the EOI can't be the only thing going on in the EDL world. If the whole company has stopped while talking to these people then things are pretty bad.
Have discussions started with TANSCO? Have discussions started with the government? Mining licences?
I'm sure there are plenty of material updates that can be made, if someone can be bothered with updating EDL shareholders, but that's the problem, I truely believe now that the BoD can't be bothered anymore with shareholders. Are they happy to take a salary until the 6 month strategic review point arrives then turnaround and tell people that a strategic review is needed? That would means they could pull a years salary out of the company, whilst making only one decision - to undertake a strategic review.
I await the 1/2 year results, which I believe are due by the end of this month. ????
I did my research but the BOD have not kept to the plan they set out. The placing, a few years ago they said there was no news in an RNS only to crash the share price then they release news the following day. They have said they intend to be more transparent and they have not so all the research in the world can not compensate for what I call lies. How on Earth are KIBO so more higher than us in SP? The BOD are a disgrace.
Seanyj1 - Of course Aim is testing and offers no guarantees. Looking at EDL at the moment sure none of us are quids in but I guess after your own research you either believe and wait or loose faith and sell and perhaps try main market if it's just not for you? Last week I was up a lump on UJO but at the moment it's flat...but I know it will come back. I consider EDL to have the biggest potential in my portfolio but sure we all want to hear the plan sooner rather than later and I have positioned myself to benefit from that plan.
Each year for the last 3 years this share has finished the year on an all time low. Bet thats the case again this year. People talk about patience but waiting years for no movement in the share price in the right direction is testing. I believe there is something criminal going on in the back ground.
I cant believe a company can have such potential and such a dog $h!t share price and BOD
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.