Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

ECR Share Chat - RSS Feed

ECR Minerals Share Chat (ECR)



Share Price: 0.17Bid: 0.16Ask: 0.18Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Ecr Minerals
Spread: 0.02Spread as %: 12.50%Open: 0.17High: 0.17Low: 0.17Yesterday’s Close: 0.17


Share Discussion for Ecr Minerals (ECR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Cheapskater
Posts: 118
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
If ECR were offered a swap deal of Themac stake for Andrews then they might consider it but I would be surprised. Copper Flat permitting is supposed to be finished at the end of next year at which point the Themac stake becomes worth something if Copper Flat is sold off. That permitting process it being stalled and Themac webesite isn't being updated and I think Tulla want a resolution in their favour and ECR won't give it to them for what could turn out to be nothing.

If anything is done between ECR and Tulla then I would expect a swap deal of Themac stake + some cash for Tulla profitable asset in Australia. That way Tulla can force a buyout of other shareholders in Themac and had the security for the money they have pumped into it with ECR blocking them and ECR get a revenue stream to help fund loan costs.

I would be disappointed to see any deal that wasn't useful to using the MGA tax losses to ECRs advantage at this point or ECR have taken on a mountain of debt and only equity to pay it off at which point those of us holding many millions of ECR shares can say goodbye to making money. I doubt the BoD would have been buying shares if that were the plan either. Everything points to an Australian asset coming in. I don't have a clue on the details or by what mechanism but all the speculation is good debate so keep the ideas coming.
 
TalkingSense
Posts: 4,266
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
Cheapskater, If ECR were offered a swap deal would they not consider it?
No outlay (if a straight swap) and they could sit on Andrews for a couple of years while SLM & Itogon & possibly a Australian play to utilise the Tax Credits come to fruition.
Once these are up and running they than have the cash flow and time to develop Andrews....and with the permits already in place.
Andrews would not be a 'prove up tomorrow' play , but would be one to add to the end of the conveyor belt of projects.

Just an option.
Cheapskater
Posts: 118
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
It wouldn't be for Andrews. It's not a producer and it's near Copper Flat so the same permitting situation would exist. Even it the mineral resource were proved permitting would take 3-5 years. ECR need to be looking for revenue generating options to use the MGA tax loss or that can just sit on it. I think things will move very quickly once the cheques are cleared ad the BoD have had 1yr+ to work out what to do and recently got a $10m loan facility which can make it happen. Most likely is a small Aussie company making small profits which will be 42% larger profits if no corporation tax is payable, enough to pay off the interest in the loan in cash rather than equity and then maybe add another similar company, combine them for some more economy of scale and then perhaps a third, etc until they're earning enough top fund everything and pay off the loan. Wait until the tax loss is used up then sell MGA with the companies that are under it to anyone that wants to pay the right price, clear the loan if there is any and use to cash to ramp up production in SLM and Itogon and develop any new assets that might come along. ECR operations by then should be self sustaining and the mcap somewhere loser to 10 times what it is now. Timescales for that sort of plan are rather drawn out, >5 years and maybe closer to 10, but it would be a safe strategy if people are prepared to be here for that length of time. Of course I'm just speculating and I hope to be more pleasantly surprised with some amazing transformational deal but I am cautiously optimistic.
Liquid_Gold
Posts: 1,376
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
J-7827,

ECR wouldn't buy any mine outright as the $10m is for 2/3 years to cover all running and operating costs but if you look at Itogon sitting with 1m oz this hasn't cost a fortune so far only $100k for the JV then with add ons at certain milestones.

Itogon is a maximum of $1.4m to TGR + operational costs so far like the next round of drilling etc.

What will happen if there is such a mine available a cash consideration / JV or share swap etc will be done but we have what people want and that's $80m tax losses, this is huge bait and and even better bargaining tool.

What's about to happen is going to be huge.

Multi operational gold plays in Argentina and The Philippines and now possibly Australia and away from any political tensions.

Strong buy at rock bottom levels and the market is sleeping
J-7827
Posts: 34
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
I don't know if the tax monies can be used in a JV but cannot see us buying a decent production mine with less than £10m, so possibly an avenue.
peronifund
Posts: 696
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
ecr
1 Oct '14
I too have added a further 750k . Done a fair bit of research over the past month. Interesting that there is a newly formed shell company with a board full of gold expertise looking for an undervalued concern to develop..... Not to mention strengthen balance sheet. Could be miles out on this however .
TalkingSense
Posts: 4,266
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.22
View Thread (8)
RE: Themac
1 Oct '14
OOOOH !!! Interesting thought....Themac holding for Andrew swap ....that would be massively game changing and with no fee payment.
That would get me (even more) excited about ECR if that were to happen.
linandy1
Posts: 1,020
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
just
1 Oct '14
had a wee topup at .22 first time ive had to pay this much in days
yan1965
Posts: 1,901
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
some
1 Oct '14
interest this morning
BoltonW
Posts: 18
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:0.22
Buys as sells
1 Oct '14
yes definitely the case, mine is showing up as sell as well... Hopefully the impending news will trigger off a sp increase for the first time in months! GLA



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.