Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

CHAR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Chariot Oil Share Chat (CHAR)



Share Price: 11.50Bid: 11.25Ask: 12.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Chariot Oil
Spread: 0.75Spread as %: 6.67%Open: 11.75High: 11.75Low: 11.50Yesterday’s Close: 11.50


Share Discussion for Chariot Oil (CHAR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Blackfisk21
Posts: 700
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.25
View Thread (6)
RE: I have this feeling
26 Aug '14
Yeah, bit disappointing that no one was willing to contribute evidence that might lend credence to either of the two different scenarios I sketched out earlier.
 
Pegasusmarine
Posts: 585
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.00
W0
26 Aug '14
Glazing over again .... Zzzz
Goonerpete
Posts: 556
Question
Opinion:Hold
Price:16.00
View Thread (6)
I have this feeling
26 Aug '14
that wheepo and Pegs sit on the same sofa together posting at each other .....
Pegasusmarine
Posts: 585
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.00
W0
26 Aug '14
You still doing your keyboard warrior routine ..
Pegasusmarine
Posts: 585
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.00
Zzzzzz..
26 Aug '14
Zzzzz...
aa111
Posts: 478
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.00
View Thread (2)
RE: Slow rise in sp
26 Aug '14
congrats... this has been a right donkey Chariot ride for me, in at 37p ish so only got to double for break even, not why I bought them to break even! but its aim and anythings poss.
Waveygravey
Posts: 84
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:16.00
View Thread (2)
Slow rise in sp
26 Aug '14
Northwards and upwards and I'll be happy. 25th wedding anniversary today come on CHAR join in and up up up....
Blackfisk21
Posts: 700
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:15.75
RE: Old Cobblers comments...
26 Aug '14
I will be disappointed if we do not see a holdings RNS by the end of the week. What do others make of Larry's reported comments to Old Cobbler that the placing gives him more time to negotiate the centrals farm-out? Wouldn't that suggest we have some way to go before we get an announcement (bearing in mind the timetable suggests it could take until the end of Christmas)? Or is there reason to believe what Jimmy was suggesting before - that the farm-out has been agreed, license renewal is holding up the announcement and the placing helped to cover interim financing? I want to believe it's the latter given the "process" comments made by Larry and that he said he hoped to announce something "quite shortly".
Goonerpete
Posts: 556
Observation
Opinion:Hold
Price:15.75
"all by myself"
26 Aug '14
:-)

Just thought id drop in to say hello Wheepo ... you seemed a little lonely here on your own :-(
FQ320MR
Posts: 1,464
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:15.75
Board
25 Aug '14
I can vouch for Old Cobbler, we have met on a few occasions he is a very grounded guy not prone to exaggerate

MR



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.