Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

BMR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Berkeley Mineral Resources Share Chat (BMR)



Share Price: 1.125Bid: 1.10Ask: 1.15Change: -0.05 (-4.26%)Faller - Berkeley Min.
Spread: 0.05Spread as %: 4.55%Open: 1.175High: 1.175Low: 1.125Yesterday’s Close: 1.175


Share Discussion for Berkeley Min. (BMR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


hausser
Posts: 255
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.18
hold on
16 Oct '14
That's all you can do in this market. I am now on credit cards to eat due to propping up options on other stock. Selling is a personal decision, but the loss is not realised until you press the 'trade' button. Here's to a recovery this pm or soon. Best of luck all.
 
140487
Posts: 18
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.18
WTF
16 Oct '14
Only 3 million traded and 12% down???
KlueLoss
Posts: 824
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.18
I told myself
16 Oct '14
I wouldn't be in the next time the markets tanked and took everything with it, well here I am, in and in deep closing in on capitulation point within my leveraged accounts meaning a large hit and honest re-evaluation of what it'll take to get out of these markets at break even let alone BMR. Sure I can sit on my shares and wait it out but everywhere I look with my investments all on the verge of getting funding ect... same story in each share. Is this funding really forthcoming, these markets seem very risk averse still.

Yes, what I've just written is not a lot different to what a gambling addicts mentality would say to them, chasing losses in the hope of getting even.

AIM the place where long term investors come to bury money and hope it one day comes back to life!
Shwmae
Posts: 621
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.18
View Thread (2)
Seismic
16 Oct '14
Appreciate your post and for allaying some fears and qualifying the rumours that are abound right now. Still, these are very worrying times for us all. If further approval for a processing variation is required, then it needs to be granted fast. Is there light at the end of the tunnel, coz its looking mighty bleak here at the minute and across the markets in general. Where is the support here....woody was right with his TA :(
evershrewd
Posts: 92
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.23
MMs
16 Oct '14
Are having a field day in this dire market which shows little sign of bottoming out. All we need is Ebola in Zambia
and BMR will vanish forever
seismicboy
Posts: 1,221
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.30
View Thread (2)
RE: Morning Chimes
16 Oct '14
Shwmae, nobody knows for sure if zema will be involved again. 2 things from the last RNS -
1. leaching process for WPS stage 2 and LPT is still in development (is it covered by the approval? it is just mentioned as leaching with no detail, no schematics etc)
2. copper production is to be greatly expanded. (great but timing poor as we have just got approval for our small plant, if it is just a scaled-up version should be OK, different processes might not)
Good thing is we have approval and consent which is symbolic as well as legal. Any variations could be done as an addendum and done quickly.
All the against the backdrop of not really knowing what's going on and with who. All spy novel stuff, but it is not impressing anyone. I hope MA doesn't turn out to be "The Man who Never Was"
ChimeyBleue
Posts: 495
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.30
Shwmae
16 Oct '14
Hi Shwmae, thanks for the commiserations! Luckily I sold the other half of that holding for £2k a few months back, too painful to contemplate really!

I think the problem we have here is the speculation around what may happen. Some were saying we didn't have this, that or the other, think NKC posted up an extract from an RNS that clarified we actually did. Who knows, certainly not me. Having said that, I always try and take a stand back position when we're riding low.

Ultimately, if we had to sell our interests here (mean the mine & everything that goes with it), would it be worth more or less than the current market cap? My honest view is a fair bit more, so while unhappy with where we sit, happy with the backstop position and potential upside.

Cheers Shwmae
Shwmae
Posts: 621
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.35
View Thread (2)
Morning Chimes
16 Oct '14
Just reading back last nights posts. Flipping nora, that's one big hit you took there mate on BEM. Must of been a difficult decision for you to make....does Mrs Chimes know? Just goes to show the consequences of this "misery pit" called Aim. Really hope you will recoup most, if not all of that loss here. Seems to be lots of rumours flying about concerning a re-visit to Zema for approval regarding an aspect of the production process....don't think I can take another 10 months of waiting on the outcome of that. Lets hope it is rumours, but if that is the reality, lets hope there is a fast track option that can be utilised!! Cheers Chime
steveauty
Posts: 3,979
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.35
Sorry
16 Oct '14
Wrong board
steveauty
Posts: 3,979
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.35
Ftse up
16 Oct '14
Order filling for their pals it's criminal



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.