Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

BLVN Share Chat - RSS Feed

Bowleven Share Chat (BLVN)



Share Price: 36.25Bid: 35.75Ask: 36.25Change: 1.00 (+2.84%)Riser - Bowleven
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 1.40%Open: 34.25High: 36.25Low: 34.50Yesterday’s Close: 35.25


Share Discussion for Bowleven (BLVN)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Blue-Eyes
Posts: 4,679
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.75
Kravking
12 Aug '14
I'm still waiting for martman's £3.50 deal the one that he said his uncle (the Burmese) mole told him about. you must have missed the switch and switch about posts. BTW but easily done within the thousands of posts he racked up on one share that he also professed not to own.

He's still spamming on II if you want to follow him under the name of slipperyoil - and still getting it wrong.

The fact is the people can appear right over a period of time simply because if you spam a BB with enough predictions i.e it will go up or down as someone else pointed out you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right - those are pretty good odds.

His posts were all one lines and he couldn't actually engage with any discussion about the company or what they were doing.

If you read the posts of others you will see that not all the posters here are singing off KH's hymn sheet and there is plenty of what I would term "constructive criticism".

I've made some comments myself as recent as yesterday that could be considered as such and no one had a go at me - I think in terms of "real" investors this BB is pretty balanced,
 
Winny155
Posts: 1,918
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
View Thread (4)
RE: L2
12 Aug '14
It blocked successfully most of yesterday afternoon. Additionally the strength in depth in back on the ask today.
gus2
Posts: 1,583
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
View Thread (4)
RE: L2
12 Aug '14
to be honest 100k at 35p shouldn't be much of a blocker,however volume is low so we shall see
Winny155
Posts: 1,918
Premium Chat Member
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
View Thread (4)
L2
12 Aug '14
The 100k block at 35.75 is back again.
marthasson
Posts: 3,535
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
morning all
12 Aug '14
chris2.........and sleep........
kingtrader72
Posts: 159
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
View Thread (3)
To be fair
12 Aug '14
Krav, there is no doubt sometimes Chris2 calls it right but that is just pure luck he never substantiates any of his post.....also BLVN has been trading in a range so not that difficult to call most of the time.

The problem with Chris is his motives for posting and in my opinion someone who posts the way he does without holding any shares is for one reason and one reason only.

To frustrate and antagonise the little private investor into selling his shares, why? .....either because he is paid too or he has a huge chip on his shoulder which means he has lost his shirt on BLVN over the years and if that is the case he has a serious mental problem IMO.

This share is only going one way (overall) and that's UP!
Kravking
Posts: 113
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
To be fair
11 Aug '14
I invested in XEL for quite some time and there was Martman (anyone remember him)?
He was very much like Chris, but most of what he called was right. Look how XEL SP is right now. Either he was very influential to other posters - which I doubt. Or he was actually right. Don't dismiss others views just because it isn't what you like to hear.
Oh and please don't turn on me for this post either! I'm not a de-ramper or any of that nonsense! In fact I'm looking at coming in here soon as I can see great potential.
kingtrader72
Posts: 159
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
Positives
11 Aug '14
> Final condition to Lukoil deal is a formality.
> Strong balance sheet as a result.
> Confirmation that Russian sanctions won't affect the deal.
> Bonomo drills this year.
> Further Bonomo farmin talks advanced.
> Etinde appraisal drills expected to be accelerated. (Upside to our share in reserves).
>Kenya advancing well in the background.
> Suttie invested at 45p.
>JPM accumulating (for someone IMO)
>No recent reduction in shares from other institutions.

The only risk here is that long term investors who bought at £2 plus may not see there original investment back but this will be £1 this year with or without an approach!!

The Risk / Reward is now compelling, the only other risk is missing the boat when it leaves port:-)
kingtrader72
Posts: 159
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
Chris2
11 Aug '14
Chris,I expect 43p by the end of next week..... Let's see who is the closest!

Minimum risk here...... Cameroon Government have there preferred suitor so they will approve the transfer of ownership in time..... Which will repair our balance sheet and should rerate out MCAP, albeit not hugely at that point.

Once we have the cash in the back there is a huge chance that a paper offer will come in for BLVN..... Who are JPM building a stake for???

Anyone for French toast?
gus2
Posts: 1,583
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:35.00
Chris2
11 Aug '14
I disagree that we will be as low as 33 by Friday , in fact I see it as a near impossibility so lets see who fares best, without the swearing ,



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.