Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

BEM Share Chat - RSS Feed

Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 3.075Bid: 3.00Ask: 3.15Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.15Spread as %: 5.00%Open: 3.00High: 3.075Low: 3.00Yesterday’s Close: 3.075


Share Discussion for Beowulf (BEM)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


BULP
Posts: 1,549
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:4.70
mak0127
15 Apr '14
well it will be either sale or jv and the long haul to production. eitherway paitence is needed, but something will be done with these sites , the value to the swedish exchequer is large and sweden needs the revenue at the end of the day. all we can do is wait for the decision from the mining board which is due soon. fingers and eye balls crossed for good luck. i dont think that lanstead would put serious money in to bem with out being satisfied that the sale cost for these sites is worth while tying up there money in here or the returns from mining makes economic sense and a hefty long term profit.
 
mak0127
Posts: 271
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.70
BULP
15 Apr '14
Many thanks for your reply.
I know that you have mentioned these sales in the past and I seriously hope you are correct in your prediction.
In the meantime I will keep an eye on PMG.
Thanks again.
Mak
BULP
Posts: 1,549
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:4.70
mak0127
15 Apr '14
the main pay back here will not be a rise in the sp but the sale of kallak north and south , sale of ballak and kallak 2 as a job lot generating a one off dividend to holders. once that happens , which it will i intend to roll the money into pmg , reason is that tom will recreate dana and the intended move to the ftse 250 market will free him from aim manipulation. still happy to hold here till mid 2015 when i expect a sale. sp at the moment is frustrating to say the least but only concerned with the end game in 2015. nice £12,000 buy to day , sp dropped i assume to fill order , sp will i expect be back to square 1 at the end of the day. several large buys of recent as people take a postion waiting for sale of assetts. news soon on exploitation licience so lets hope it is positive and not delayed as it is handed to the swedish government to deciede the licience. have to admit this is a difficult and protracted birth.
mak0127
Posts: 271
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.70
The Bigger Picture
15 Apr '14
Does anyone realise that the sps of the majority of AIM stocks have tumbled?
I have said it before and I will say it again: BEM could have a TRILLION (1,000,000,000,000) tonnes of high grade Fe3O4 sitting in Sverige waiting to be shipped around the world. In my opinion it will not make a blind bit of difference to the sp! Why? Because the FTSE is unbelievably still at 6500+ even with the uncertainty that surrounds the Ukraine and Putin! Until the FTSE and it's 'sibling' minor markets drop and investors look at the the AIM again, nothing will change! Naturally, it would be wonderful to be proved wrong. The situation isn't helped by posters like Dizzo (shorter in my view) who exclaims 'As soon as the spread drops and the buy in is sub 5p ill be joiing you all'. Oh please, ENOUGH!
Mak
Cowfish
Posts: 473
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:5.10
Kallak
15 Apr '14
It seems I only post to thank you for your info, but I will echo others when I say thanks again. Like Ibjj - you're keeping me sane . Not that my investment is worth anything any more...
johnthegolf
Posts: 189
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:5.10
Kallak
15 Apr '14
Yes I say a big thankyou to you too Kallak.Your posts are the only thing keeping us sane right now.Keep them coming.At least they are always upbeat.
Dizzo
Posts: 915
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:5.10
Spread
14 Apr '14
The Spread on this is pretty ridiculous at the moment. Its the only thing stopping me getting back in. I was one of the lucky few that was in at 7p and saw the rise to 70p, blind stubborness told me not to sell until it hit £1 and then i saw all my profit wiped out until i cut my losses and bailed. I think the risky period of this company is probably over now, we know the resource is there but i was always worried that they may not have the funding to ride out the period of no progress but here they are. As soon as the spread drops and the buy in is sub 5p ill be joiing you all.
lbjj
Posts: 3,404
Observation
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:5.10
Kallak
14 Apr '14
I'll second that. Without your invaluable input, I would probably be certifiable by now...
treetop
Posts: 651
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:5.10
Kallak
14 Apr '14
Many thanks for your updates, like many others I suspect, I am a long term holder waiting patiently for a rerating and enjoy your updates on this board. Patience,patience,patience as Tony Blair might say.
Kallak
Posts: 622
Answer
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:5.10
View Thread (2)
RE: When
14 Apr '14
April 11 was the last date of completion if I'm not wrong. There should be a few weeks away before we hear anything, I think.

Best Regards Kallak



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.