Probably,but there's something missing here thus I'll sit on the fence and see how it progresses and I'm assuming that Sle is headed for another fat loss this year which might explain a predictable scenario.GL
Hope this signifies that any attempt by Tosca to take the company private will be challenged by other than us PI - surely now Tosca and Capital group must know something that we PI don't - interesting to see if the other significant shareholders up their holdings in the immediate future: infuriating being a shareholder and not being informed by the board as to what the H-ll is going on here.
Significant shareholders As at 21st February 2017 San Leon Energy had 450,025,720 ordinary shares in issue.
Shares in issue, not in public hands: 58.21%
Director holdings Name Shares held % Total shares held Oisín Fanning 3,635,594 0.81% Ewen Ainsworth 66,666 0.01% Total 3,702,260 0.82% Significant shareholders Name Shares held % Total shares held Shares not in public hands 261,958,650 58.21% Toscafund Asset Management llp 258,256,390 57.39% OWG PLC 19,546,176 4.34% The Capital Group Companies Inc. 39,263,000 8.72% Total Investment Solutions SA 39,743,590 8.83% Amara Equity Invest SA 39,743,589 8.83%
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.