Wait and see moment. I think the market is indecisive, but looking bearish. We could have retreated to a support (.80 ish looks good) from which to tick along. Things will be a little clearer tomorrow, but my gut feeling is we may ship another few % tomorrow.
Volume is low, coupled with fewer buyers accumulating at lower prices with sellers willing to drop. I don't see any big movement either way, without news of some kind.
what did you base your decision to buy on ? nothing has changed in the scenario - NHS approval is a re-rate Trials start is a re-rate. If you are looking for a quick profit - its fair to say that your exit is surely on NHS approval while the more sophisticated investor understands where this could be in a few years
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.