Personally, I'd value it on what we know, not what we think may happen. Value it on the RNS. The rest is speculation, it could happen, it might not. Still a lot of upside to come based purely on the RNS.
Hmmm..am a ramper or a deramper? I'm sure you will be able to work that one out to what you want it to be. As for me I'm invested here average 0.7 from before the news of licensing which tells you that I was in and not jumped on the bandwagon like others when this went to 1.6+/-. Secondly if you can't accept investors comments because it doesn't suit you or what you'd like to hear then create your own BB. Thirdly - I have always followed SAR. Had about £40000 here in 2011. I know what the company is about and I also appreciate that finding a cure for cancer or arthiritis does not happen in a day. Just depends on how long you are willing to wait!!
After last weeks deal and with so much potential upside here and imminent updates at the least . How do you even start to work out a realistic estimate the current value of the company. Eagerly awaited research updates on 2 other programmes Auora + FLT3 and TYK2 should at the least be with us soon. Hebei who have fully funded pre clinical development of Auora ( possible jewel in the crown , ask the mice ) have brought over 80 therapeutic products and medical devices to the Chinese market since they were formed during the early 90s are pro active partners . News of submission for SFDA to approve Chinese trials should be in the pipe line. News of another programme being underway re CHK1 with CCT 244747 could be released in the October update or even before. Deals , a buyout anything possible. Exciting times here near term . VERY NEAR TERM imo.
This really has turned a corner this week. Been here for what seems a lifetime,very glad I stayed and topped up when had funds now sitting on a tidy profit. Just goes too show every dog has its day and are days have only just started GLA .
On a personal have recovered the price of the house I had to give my ex wife last year on a clean break settlement. :) We are derisked. Even if we fund a phase1 on aurora ourselves we have more cash coming in than we can spend for the next 2 years. Getting to licence on chk1 is 62% chance not the industry norm of 5%. I can repost the link if needed. Multiple trials increases the chances os some not failing. Chk1 may give me an annual income equal to my investment in 5 years. Aurora+flt3 is next most advanced. There is no cure for cancer. But for some types of leukaemia we appeared to cure it in mice. If we can design a trial that shows early efficacy it's a $4bn compound. So I feel derisked even if the sp wiggles. But the big comfort is the lack of institutional investors. The guys making a killing are the researched among us who run valuations. There are no decent analyst coverage. No institutional investors. In 6 months we have moved to being a clinical company. And signed our first revenue generating deal. Prornai has 11 institutional investors who now know us. Stephen Parker deals with 7 institutional investors as chairman at sln. They will be coming on board. They can now value our assets and income stream. They can't buy via a placing as we don't need cash. So next 6 months will see buy orders being worked in the background as our investment grade goes up. Sit back and relax for 6 months whilst we get a gradual rise of institutions. With spikes on news licences or a takeover. Good luck all sensible folks.
I don't think waiting is an issue. Believe in the science, as Pronai recently have. Tyk2 the only orally taken candidate out there due to the patents we own from the smallest compound required to build the kinase inhibitors, went into pre clinical trials 25th July, on four different fronts. Janssen, licenced a tyk2 inhibitor from Carna Bio last year, and on August 5th this year terminated it, citing strategic positions. The Tyk2 helps in rheumatism arthritis, psoriasis and the like. Check out Janssen and what they do. Prior to the herd arriving on Tuesday, this board was full of concise information, but those on here prior Monday will know we were awaiting news on a few fronts. It's only my opinion, but we may not see any news until a further licence deal or perhaps a buyout if Janssen want that patent regarding Tyk2. So those of us who have gleaned this board for sometime greater than a fortnight, I say to you, hold onto those shares, buy if you can comfortably. Let's get excited about lack of news :) Love peace and harmony.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.