We can only continue to wait and see if our fortunes can be turned for the better. Anything is possible on AIM, providing the correct team is in place within a company to maximise then realise the potential of its assets. Give Birdy a few more months here I reckon, see if our current woes can be overturned, along with the opinion of many shareholders, myself included.
Regarding the 10 bag, I was expressing the possibilities, there is of course the possibility the company will become an empty AIM shell, which I have also stated - what I object to is being called a ramper just because I see the +ve side. I still see the upside and stand by everything I have said and if ORE goes down I will admit I was wrong. I will also pay for it as I have a large holding. (Though I really can't see much downside from this share price even if ORE becomes a shell!) Cheers Cast
I think the problem is that Mutsk was supposed to be much easier to negotiate through than Deli Jovan and yet since obtaining Mutsk, the Company activity on the ground has almost ground to a complete halt. I'm not now confident that, if the Company can't manage what can be deemed a relatively straightforward asset, it can take on new projects and successfully manage those. I was hoping Deli Jovan could be sold off, yet it hasn't occurred. There is no point in keeping the alleged asset, unless we can add the necessary expertise required within the Company, to deal with the vein structure and so on, but I feel this will simply cost too much to achieve.
I was hoping that Mr Bird would therefore make a real difference, but so far it appears that he's done very little. Certainly, news is still scarce for shareholders and the recent deal made seems like an easy option taken by him, rather than any real endeavour being made to actually source a prospect of true promise. Naturally, I feel that Mutsk should be the focus anyway, most long-termers do I believe, but with the 3D model still proving elusive, I guess all existing shareholders have every right to start asking serious questions. I'm sure you can see why talk of a ten bagger at this point, with the recent track record of ORE, seems like pie in the sky.
Definitive news is obviously required very soon, and as Jib says, we need a prospect whereby cash can be raised from a reputable institution without crippling us further via more mass dilution. Anything other and we are in trouble. With the sp so low, the possibilities of a demise cannot be overlooked, based solely on the Company's diminishing performance, particularly over the last two years.
Contrary to what you may think, all shareholders here want this Company to succeed, of course we do, but the reality of the current situation appears to be that we are still heading in a most undesirable direction.
Without funding from a financial house or institution they will run out of money very soon. They will only get funding with a JORC compliant asset, and they have not produced a 3D model or JORC even though they have repeatedly set the expectation they would deliver. A further dilution at these rates will not be possible. Next news might just be the end, if they consolidate there will mass exodus.
For the second time, my reasons for holding have been explained before. I'm merely questioning your contradictory posts and the fact that IMV you have been ramping Birdy up from day one (which seems to be the only reason you invested in the first place), and posting "this is going to ten bag" is a blatant rampIng. Would you mind answering my question (again) - you said if Birdy didn't deliver you would sell up, he hasn't delivered what you wanted so why havnt you sold up?, yet you criticise me for hanging onto my shares!. I'm not deramping I'm stating facts and my views, which even as a shareholder I'm entitled to do - positive or negative.
10 bag is still possible - still don't understand why you have shs if you feel the way you do - I am only questioning you as you are attacking my positivity - I see it in a different way - I invest in AIM to make money - there comes a point when if a share is on a decline and you disagree with the way the BoD are taking it you get out - you have chosen to stick and stay till you have little equity in the company and then deramp it further - I would not do that - it's a free country however so do what you want - but you are accusing me of ramping when all I have suggested is the possible upside. I will not question the LTH further if you do not question me - I do have a right to reply. Cheers Castaway
You have asked LTH that question before and I amongst others posted our answers - so look back and you will answers to both your questions. You havnt answered mine - you said Birdy would deliver, well has he delivered what you wanted, answer is NO if your honest, so why are you still here?, you said you would sell up if he didn't deliver. Do you remember this bit of ramping : "10 bag is possible if the Bird does his business (and not over the existing s/holders!)." Ironic thing is that you are closer to the truth with your tongue in cheek comment in brackets - that's exactly what Birdy and the BOD are doing. Think you need to stop questioning the views of LTH, smell the coffee and actually do what you said you would do.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.