Jibber, Not having a pop for his positivity, just his ramping and constant questioning of why I'm still invested. Yet when I put forward questions as to what Birdy has done and why Castaway is still here..........silence!.
Disco, you cant fault Castaway from trying to be positive and hopeful. Its not him who deserves your wrath, its the Board. Your comments about the Board are spot on, and its time we all vented at the board directly, not on here and not each other! We need answers and a plan, now!
You're still evading my question - why are you still here? You have been ramping IMV, according to you Birdy was going to turn this around, well don't see any sign of that do you? Why don't you tell us all what Birdy has actually done in terms of enhancing shareholder value........all he has done is give himself a share option, diluted the shares for some token drilling at Mutsk, given himself £150k pa and failed to deliver what he promised. Rather than deliver a game changing investment by March at the latest, he spent a couple of minutes striking up a deal with himself to make it look like thay have been working tirelessly on our behalf.
Looking at the sales since the RNS I would say many have decided to jump ship. There is just no revenue or likely hood of revenue being generated for this year or next. Management wages will consume what left of the funds. In 5 years no JORC at any asset. Deli they are unable to sell for over two years. and Mutsk in 5 months they have failed to deliver a 3D model and clearly by their lack of communication have no plans to progress this in the near future, and now a new project we will throw our remaining cash at where if we hit anything our rewards will be limited. But either way Birdy looks good. I am seriously considering putting this down to a painful learning experience.
We can only continue to wait and see if our fortunes can be turned for the better. Anything is possible on AIM, providing the correct team is in place within a company to maximise then realise the potential of its assets. Give Birdy a few more months here I reckon, see if our current woes can be overturned, along with the opinion of many shareholders, myself included.
Regarding the 10 bag, I was expressing the possibilities, there is of course the possibility the company will become an empty AIM shell, which I have also stated - what I object to is being called a ramper just because I see the +ve side. I still see the upside and stand by everything I have said and if ORE goes down I will admit I was wrong. I will also pay for it as I have a large holding. (Though I really can't see much downside from this share price even if ORE becomes a shell!) Cheers Cast
I think the problem is that Mutsk was supposed to be much easier to negotiate through than Deli Jovan and yet since obtaining Mutsk, the Company activity on the ground has almost ground to a complete halt. I'm not now confident that, if the Company can't manage what can be deemed a relatively straightforward asset, it can take on new projects and successfully manage those. I was hoping Deli Jovan could be sold off, yet it hasn't occurred. There is no point in keeping the alleged asset, unless we can add the necessary expertise required within the Company, to deal with the vein structure and so on, but I feel this will simply cost too much to achieve.
I was hoping that Mr Bird would therefore make a real difference, but so far it appears that he's done very little. Certainly, news is still scarce for shareholders and the recent deal made seems like an easy option taken by him, rather than any real endeavour being made to actually source a prospect of true promise. Naturally, I feel that Mutsk should be the focus anyway, most long-termers do I believe, but with the 3D model still proving elusive, I guess all existing shareholders have every right to start asking serious questions. I'm sure you can see why talk of a ten bagger at this point, with the recent track record of ORE, seems like pie in the sky.
Definitive news is obviously required very soon, and as Jib says, we need a prospect whereby cash can be raised from a reputable institution without crippling us further via more mass dilution. Anything other and we are in trouble. With the sp so low, the possibilities of a demise cannot be overlooked, based solely on the Company's diminishing performance, particularly over the last two years.
Contrary to what you may think, all shareholders here want this Company to succeed, of course we do, but the reality of the current situation appears to be that we are still heading in a most undesirable direction.
Without funding from a financial house or institution they will run out of money very soon. They will only get funding with a JORC compliant asset, and they have not produced a 3D model or JORC even though they have repeatedly set the expectation they would deliver. A further dilution at these rates will not be possible. Next news might just be the end, if they consolidate there will mass exodus.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.