Yes it looks as if last months director buys were justified!! The first year figures were poor and we need to do 2Mill this half to achieve last years figures so this order is half of a half. The Aqua Pak order to Oman as in the half years report was not quantified but it looks much more promising now.
It does seem as if the company now id getting some momentum - onwards and upwards!
Good news and many seeds now planted. Bargain at these levels and could easily run towards 13p+ once it becomes clear they have the right products, right time, right pricing and tight geographic spread.
With IPO as a holder they could raise here and especially if it happens along with positive news. It could even rise in market cap and sp as a consequence as a relaunch on the back of having a real business at last with sufficient working capital.
I think a cap raise is off table till back-end of 17. no-one would support a raise anywhere near current share price, even if they wanted to raise - which they do not. So, all focus is on operational developments and top line, with gibraltar as the icing on cake - if it gets sign-off (perhaps autumn budget statement and a bit of fiscal stimulus will do the trick?). I agree that there has been real progress here. the way the company now manages its cash/resources is outstanding...We just need some sense of momentum building via news from India, Middle East and a pick back up of sales in monitoring to instil confidence.
There will probably be some dilution on capital raise but one of those instances where market cap and share price rise simultaneously. My thoughts only. Worth having some now as when a raise is complete I think the price will respond upwards as by then they will have recapitalisation with decent cash in bank, a global business that shows growth on low burn rate or dare I say breakeven or better and catalysts in place for the future. I can see back to > £20M here quite quickly once it starts to move.
Agree they have addressed the cash burn and have some good products out . It is almost two years since they were given preferred bidder status. It is clear the GIB project has had delays but it will transpire at some juncture. So will the £2m cash last until, say, Q1 2017 and will the Gib contract land prior to a cash raise. Interesting times.
It has turned, burn is as predicted but forward look much more positive across monitoring and membrane. The Gib opportunity is at the whim of Gib Gov and nothing we can do about that. The MWG element is parked and just ready for when the say go. Burn associated with that should be zero until they say start and by then there might even be a chance of a price increase as no way should the price stay the same if it takes years for the start to occur.
They might need to raise but at higher revenue, margin and lower burn. It's ready to roll in my opinion.
I've said some time ago, when mcap gets down to £5m mwg might be bought by someone for £10m. Good brains here, great product but bad bod - marketing . Co could be milked by bod for 6-12 mnths longer but if they don't sell during this period co will be waisted. Ironic
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.