That's great Dave thanks for your help I'll get in touch with Lloyds. It's been a hell of a wait let's hope we can get something back equivalent to our original investment or even better. Good luck anyway.
So your shares are held by Lloyds , therefore they will automatically transform these into the new Matra shares and also give you confirmation once they are either held in CDI form or weather you will need to open an overseas account with them. My brokers TDW have informed me that costs will be higher for trading and also may only take phone orders as opposed to on-line. I would suggest you send Lloyds an email making further enquiries as all broker charges are different , but dont worry your shares are safe albeit diluted , as mentioned you get a 5:1 new Matra share which will be credited to your account with Lloyds and then transformed into NewCo AB shares on a basis of 200:1. I am hoping the listing price will be above SEK40 as I think that would be the equivalent de-listing price of 1p or there abouts. Re future income/progression I await for an Ops update giving more details. His last Company he listed on the Swedish exchange done very well (West Siberian Res ) you can google there story , so here's hoping the play takes place.
Having kind of wrote this one off a while ago I am just trying to get up to speed with the direction MATRA are looking to go. I note that they are looking to up production to 2,600boepd within the next 3years, assuming $45 per barrel that would mean approx $42.7mil income per annum would it not?... And their present value of future revenue after deductions is now in the region of $149.5mil, is it not?...
Does anyone else out there concur with the above?.... And if the figures are right I am trying to decide if I should be getting excited or even opening up a trading account with a Swedish broker to buy some more?....
Hi all, the upcoming re-listing is hopefully great news for all of us shareholders who have been waiting sooooooo long! But I am a little concerned that my shares are in certificate form and not with a broker. I have sent emails to Matra and Mangold but no reply. I'm not sure if we will need to register our shares in New Matra or if they will automatically be converted and also how we can trade our shares if they are in paper form? Any information regarding this would be greatly appreciated. November
I'm hoping someone can take pity on me and explain what if anything I should or could with my old delisted Matra shares. I have quite a large holding ( or did ) and I'm not sure what to do next and will I lose all of them if I don't act quickly. If anyone can explain all of this to me, I'd really appreciate it. Many thanks Jamie
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.