Everyone including the house broker seems to be doing.project.value calculations without knowing the final terms and the cost of the funding.
Are the banks asking for an equity kicker say by way of some form of convertibility? Have risk weightings for Ethiopia increased following recent events leading to widening margins and a shorter loan tenor? Are the banks to front end their returns through higher fees and are they looking for a quicker payback? Do they want a higher contingency?
I am not admitting to knowing the answers to any of this but the delay in funding suggests some lack of agreement.
I seem more optimistic than you but realistically I would be happy to see 0.80p
HAA giving words of comfort to the faithful has not had the desired effect of turning the share price back up to .47p a couple of weeks ago. Would not be beyond the realms of possibility that the banks are demanding more equity from KEFI.
if you cant wait, then you can always get into some sort of accident, and fall into a coma for about two years, preferably at work, so when you wake up, you have a five bagger to look at and benefits coming in as well..sounds like a plan to me..yummi
Agreed. I am sure we are onto a winner here. I just try to maintain a cautious perspective on what CEO says versus what is known to be true. Then it just comes back to timing. I can wait until 2019 to see this at 1.5!!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.