Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter


James Bevan on cybersecurity, banks and the housing market


Immupharma Share Chat (IMM)



Share Price: 54.50Bid: 54.00Ask: 55.00Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Immupharma
Spread: 1.00Spread as %: 1.85%Open: 55.00High: 55.00Low: 54.00Yesterday’s Close: 54.50


Share Discussion for Immupharma


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


Lostinfrance
Posts: 79
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.00
RE: Results
Tue 15:45
Yes anythings possible dibs, the main thing is we get good results from the trials,
One difference is this time they have stated interested parties and discussions,
I think it was 3 years ago when we all speculated about a deal, when they took on torreda partners to find a funding solution, but thats long gone now,
It would be nice to get a bit more interest in the share and a uplift in the sp,
 
Dibs61
Posts: 10,461
Observation
Opinion:Buy
Price:54.50
Results
Tue 07:50
Notice of results a few days prior was provided in a similar fashion last year. The results are a bit late in comparison but so what? This, imho, has nothing to do with a partner deal which, if it comes, will be later down the line. Talk of partners has been going on here for years and at every juncture IMM have ploughed on alone. Is it possible that they could ultimately commercialise Lupuzor without a partner retaining 100% ownership?
Lostinfrance
Posts: 79
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:54.50
RE: Announcement
Mon 19:55
So why the delay dibs? The last 5 years the results were either april or early may, no reason for the delay this year,
And still no news on the early pipeline even though the last money raised was to push this forward,

No one kniws and all guesswork, we must wait and see,
Dibs61
Posts: 10,461
Answer
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:54.50
RE: Announcement
Mon 19:26
I beg to differ. If you had a deal you wouldnt want to release it with the results, why?? For what purpose? You'd simply issue a stand alone RNS particularly for such an important issue. For a development company like this the financial results are purely academic - no revenue.
Lostinfrance
Posts: 79
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:54.50
RE: Announcement
Mon 18:50
In my view there must be a reason for the results to be delayed by a month, if they had nothing else to add they would have released them now,
Last weeks rns was solely for the lupuzor trial,

We know they wanted to progress the early stage portfolios, also the cancer ph 11 trial, so any of this could be announced,
We also know they were talking to interested parties, any discussions would not be disclosed to private investors untill a deal is signed, for all we know everything is in place for a deal and this is going to be signed off for the results,

But the only sure fire way of knowing is to wait untill the 1 st of june,

News will be announced one day and better to be in than out,
Jdubya
Posts: 186
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:55.00
RE: Announcement
Mon 11:35
Many thanks leas and Jdoe. I'm not expecting any deal as such. More likely confirmation that they are still talking to interested parties. At this stage, I am now more interested with other advancements. Lupuzor updates would seem to be updated every few months and as we have just had one, I doubt there would be anything new. Today's rns still remains odd though if they have never done this but it could just be because they are late. All the best
Dibs61
Posts: 10,461
Observation
Opinion:Buy
Price:55.00
Results
Mon 10:53
We are setting ourselves up for disappointment to imagine there is going to be a 'deal' included in the announcement. I suggest it will be just the results which is fine. Maybe an update on progress elsewhere of course which will be good.

What will move the SP is when the market starts to believe the unfolding story and we all know how fickle the market can be. I can wait.
leas
Posts: 3,685
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:55.00
RE: Announcement
Mon 10:15
No previous RNS, just the finals. I can only guess that they have issued a RNS because the are now overdue. We know P140 is on track with no reported safety issues so don't know what has delayed them. If a deal is being worked on then a NDC would be in play so everything would be pure speculation.
Jdoe
Posts: 221
Off Topic
Opinion:Buy
Price:55.00
RE: Announcement
Mon 10:03
I thought the same thing but that's probably wishful thinking. I guess we will see soon enough.
Jdubya
Posts: 186
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:55.00
Announcement
Mon 09:59
Sorry for question as can't really look as on phone, but have IMM ever put out an RNS announcing their date for results?? I don't recall but not been in these long... It seems an odd thing to do considering incomes are negligible. Maybe they are getting something finalised for these results??




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.